Deepstate Troll Food

Here is a little history lesson for you left wing lunatics and right wing lunatics.  *Disclaimer: I am not a Tucker fan. With that said, he is the first journalist to encapsulate the information it has taken me 30 years of reading to accumulate.  Can't wait to see BillSTool post one of his four responses here.  Would appreciate non troll feedback.  Go ahead, dispute one historical fact he has wrong. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/01/20/tucker_carlson_the_cia_removed_nixon_the_most_popular_president_ever_to_cover_up_their_murder_of_jfk.html

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Yeah anyone who has bothered to read up on the matter knows that America as our fathers dreamed of it died in Dallas some sixty years ago. 

I hesitated to post ITT at first because I’ve barely been alive thirty years but in this age of information it’s hard to believe that anybody can take at face value the official stories of watergate and JFK’s murder (along with several other events in recent history). But here we are, with a Zyn addict trust fund baby blowing people’s minds by simply repeating barely-hidden facts on a network known better for the busty blondes than the journalism. 

The real crux of the whole thing is this:

Unelected lifers in the federal agencies make the biggest decisions in American government and crush anyone who tries to rein them in

That’s the deep state. GS-15s or whatever with TS:SCI clearances who run, with zero effective oversight, some of the biggest and most powerful government agencies on earth. It’s not particularly insidious on its face, as the Q types would have you believe, it’s just that the most schoolmarmish, neurotic, and dorkish individuals tend to occupy these seats because those are the no-chested types who flourish in bureaucracies that refuse to reward true valiant striving. But since these all-grown-up theater kids now have some power with none of the requisite character to use it correctly, they wield it over their physical and spiritual betters like a headsman’s axe. 

Even after the democrats actually stole the election in 1960, Nixon showed that he had more character and good nature in his pinky finger than all the shot callers in the justice department combined. And his reward was to become a black smear in every “history” book that graces a classroom in this country. JFK wanted transparency and accountability from his government, and his reward was to have pieces of his skull splattered on the pavement of Dealey Plaza. 

And we wonder why new-to-the-game politicians talk a big game right up until they actually get where they want to go. I imagine the presidents-elect less familiar with DC inside baseball (see Clinton, William and Obama, Barack) tend to get a pretty hefty explanation of the carrot and stick that await them should they play ball or try to blow it up, respectively. 

Sorry for the longpoast this ***** bothers me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

It's an interesting line... but it's a very distinct line which has been blurred recently- and by blurred, I mean eviscerated.  

By all rights, as Americans, we expect our presidents to act simultaneously both upright in upholding the virtuosity and ambassadorship of our ideals of freedom and equality by law and principle to the rest if the world, yet also be a cunning negotiator of the self-interested ship we call America- in the shark-infested international waters this country will always navigate.  

Where that line stops, and always should stop, is a very clear point where an elected leader abuses the trust of the American people internally.  In Nixon's case, Nixon wanted power.  Nixon attained power.  He did things both commendable and crappy on the national, international, and financial stages, but where he absolutely, without question, f%*#ed up, was in attempting to abuse the American electorate.  

You can attempt to play some revisionist political game and 'normalize' what he did... maybe the more recently defeated incumbent makes what Nixon did look like peanuts, but Nixon fu#%*d up.  BAD.

To his credit,  he knew he crossed the line of our democracy.  An invisible, but very sacred line in our pursuit to form a more perfect union.  

I don't hate Richard Nixon, because he owned up to what he did wrong, but there is no fu%*#ng way I could admire the man, forgive the man, or give him a pass- because I'm also not a %*#*ing moron.  

We're an odd country, like any other country.  We were founded upon concepts of trust, and from day one that trust has been continuously undermined by the self-interest of the privileged and powerful.  The rest of us fib to ourselves in order to keep the ideal, the hope... the belief in ourselves as a species, moving forward.  

I still think it's a worthy goal, however flawed, but a fib is not a lie, cheat, theft, scam, graft or scheme.   That's what Nixon did to the American people, and anyone willing to accept that can take the next Aeroflot to Siberia as far as I'm concerned.  

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett
  • Like (+1) 1

Nixon was something else. A good politician and a bad man. Our last drunk president. 

Never was proved he ordered the break ins but no doubt he was all in on the cover ups. 

His administration was a cesspool criminals. John Mitchell kidnapped his own wife to keep her quiet. 

He has been accused of sabotaging the peace negotiations with Vietnam. 

That said, Nixon was one of the most interesting people to have been president. His life story is worth reading about, even if it makes you really angry at times. 

How old are you? I doubt you were even born yet when Nixon was president.  I was in HS. I had US history in Social Studies  then. The teacher had us watch the recap of the watergate hearings every evening (they were on while we were in school) and explained how the constitution applied towboat we saw. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

How old are you? I doubt you were even born yet when Nixon was president.  I was in HS. I had US history in Social Studies  then. The teacher had us watch the recap of the watergate hearings every evening (they were on while we were in school) and explained how the constitution applied towboat we saw. 

So? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So? 

I want to know where you are coming from.  Did you actually live through those times like me or is your knowledge  from the Lame Stream Media?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Mention of Nixon brought back memories of a social and cultural parody of the times from this comedy and parody of the Watergate era by the late David Frye.  It provides a good laugh for those familiar with it and might generate some thought on how liberalism has transformed from attacking and rejecting the establishment into today's embrace and support for it. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

I want to know where you are coming from.  Did you actually live throughthose times like me or is your knowledge  from the Lame Stream Media?

I'll tell you then. 

When I was very young and wanted to watch cartoons, I was all upset by this thing called Watergate. I had no idea what it was except that it interfered with my TV shows 

Later, as I got interested in history I started reading books. I read about Watergate and learned what happened. i watched a few documentaries, also. 

• 9 months later...