Keenan Allen could be a cap casualty according to reports

Good player to much money & to many injuries for that kind of money if he is like Diggs always on the field that's one thing but when they miss multiple games per season his cost goes up a lot especially if it's a important game he is needed in to win .

Can Beane get a nobrainer FA to excite our incredible fan base? Don’t tag Edmunds, don’t sign a veteran tackle last offseason to protect Josh and don’t sign a #2 receiver to maximize Josh and be way over the cap. Is it me or is this guy a season away from going away? Brandon, no excuses, get going.

If we were to pick up a WR in FA, the one I think that would make a lot of sense would be Adam Thielen.  He wants to go to a contender with a good QB, he's still a good possession WR and I do believe there will be a much more concerted effort from the Bills to adopt a similar transformation arc of what we saw with KC going from early 2021 season to being a more dynamic down-the-field passing team that would get stymied against good pass rushing teams and schemes to a more ball possession passing team that led them to an incredible offensive team this past year.

I don't think we should abandon or come close to abandoning the down-the-field passes but we definitely need to get more possession oriented and a WR like Thielen who is crafty and a good route runner would be a good affordable option.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.