The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Give it up skippy.  You've convinced no one else except that other idiot BSTime.

I don't need to convince anyone chief.  You admitted it.  You've been lying about who you are for a decade.  The MAGA's here ignore it because truth doesn't matter to them.  It matters to decent humans.

Is your real identity so sorry that you had to make up a new one and ride the lie for years?  I'm betting the answer is yes....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't need to convince anyone chief.  You admitted it.  You've been lying about who you are for a decade.  The MAGA's here ignore it because truth doesn't matter to them.  It matters to decent humans.

Is your real identity so sorry that you had to make up a new one and ride the lie for years?  I'm betting the answer is yes....

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $2000, Ken.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Very clever. But maybe you failed to consider the full universe of alternatives. Prices are unlikely to fall, but they may rise at about 2% a year, which, after all, is the Fed's target.

If that was so.  Then the fed would not be changing rates as they would have hit the goal of full employment and inflation at 2%

And if it's over 2% and you have full unemployment, they should be ?????????

Raising them???

Edited by Tommy Callahan

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

good for you.  I'll bet lots of your posse here can't.  Not honestly but we've come to expect lies from them.  So now you're bored and simultaneously angry with my posts.  Well, I'm pretty tired of juvenile emojis being used as a form of argument...

Ha.  You're funny.  Keep it up.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, now do inflation in other 1st world countries...USA!USA!  as much as the MAGA's ignore it, the economy is global now.  but please isolate yourself with the 30% gdp loser states and pretend the rest of the world doesn't matter.  don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Fake news.  At the end of the day though, who gives a *****?  I care about the USA.  ***** the rest.  That's the horseshit Third Term Obammy has been telling Demented Biden to mumble.  

"It's OK Americans.  You have third degree burns over 90% of your body, but good news!  The rest of the world is 92% burned. 

Joke Democrat Gobbledygook.  They must think you are complete idiots.  First you vote for Biden and get Third Term Obammy.  Now that they tricked you, they recruit illegals to replace you.  Once you wake up and catch on to their blatant lies - you've been replaced as the next batch of useful idiots.   

What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Booming 

Lmao - zero hedge - the guy who stole Brad Pitts chest pic from Fight Club and spreads Russian propaganda - you sure know how to pick them CHRIS

pathetic 

Edited by BillStime
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Are you off your meds?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/29/2024 at 6:55 PM, John from Riverside said:

That literally makes no sense which is not a surprise coming from you

When Donald Trump was in office, he quoted numbers like this that were in his favor. Every time he opened his ***** mouth.

Now that Biden is quoting superior numbers you can’t bring yourself around to believe it

Bottom line Trump was hoping for a failure, and it hasn’t been

Nah, you're just dumb

If you blow up the Federal Balance Sheet, putting us all at risk, by printing $12T+ dollars and shooting them into the Economy...your numbers better not be crummy.

But, and he reason Biden is so unpopular....absolute prices up 28% everywhere make nothing affordable.

I don't expect the Leftists on here to understand even basic Economics so why bother?

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

Nah, you're just dumb

If you blow up the Federal Balance Sheet, putting us all at risk, by printing $12T+ dollars and shooting them into the Economy...your numbers better not be crummy.

But, and he reason Biden is so unpopular....absolute prices up 28% everywhere make nothing affordable.

I don't expect the Leftists on here to understand even basic Economics so why bother?

Why did inflation occur? 

5 hours ago, Irv said:

Fake news.  At the end of the day though, who gives a *****?  I care about the USA.  ***** the rest.  That's the horseshit Third Term Obammy has been telling Demented Biden to mumble.  

"It's OK Americans.  You have third degree burns over 90% of your body, but good news!  The rest of the world is 92% burned. 

Joke Democrat Gobbledygook.  They must think you are complete idiots.  First you vote for Biden and get Third Term Obammy.  Now that they tricked you, they recruit illegals to replace you.  Once you wake up and catch on to their blatant lies - you've been replaced as the next batch of useful idiots.   

What a mess.  

This is a really bad you can’t say ***** the rest of the countries and just look at the United States whenever inflation is a global issue

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

Nah, you're just dumb

What does this have to do with my statement?

I said whenever the stock market was up, Donald Trump was the first one to point it out every day

And that is true

That the stock market is historically up you want to ignore it

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

This is a really bad you can’t say ***** the rest of the countries and just look at the United States whenever inflation is a global issue

Good luck John - their programming only goes so far.

Theyre lucky if they can wipe their arse without help or tie their shoes.

Just now, BillStime said:

Why did inflation occur? 

Inflation always occurs.  A 2 liter of Pepsi doesn’t cost a dollar anymore.  Let’s start with simple so people can understand.   

It was super charged after Covid because we pumped 12 trillion into the economy.  

Now that 2 liter of Pepsi costs 2.99.  Madness.  $2 at Walmart.  

Supply didn’t change.  In fact it got worse - decreased.  Companies are producing less - shrinkflation.   

Demand skyrocketed.  Increased.  Thanks to subsidies and propped up unemployment and federal spending.  

That leads to price increases.  Dramatic ones.  

Econ 101.  

Salaries are not rising enough to off set the Democrat induced disaster.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Inflation always occurs.  A 2 liter of Pepsi doesn’t cost a dollar anymore.  Let’s start with simple so people can understand.   

It was super charged after Covid because we pumped 12 trillion into the economy.  

Now that 2 liter of Pepsi costs 2.99.  Madness.  $2 at Walmart.  

Supply didn’t change.  In fact it got worse - decreased.  Companies are producing less - shrinkflation.   

Demand skyrocketed.  Increased.  Thanks to subsidies and propped up unemployment and federal spending.  

That leads to price increases.  Dramatic ones.  

Econ 101.  

Salaries are not rising enough to off set the Democrat induced disaster.  

Oh Ditz - who was POTUS when this disaster hit our shores?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh Ditz - who was POTUS when this disaster hit our shores?

Oh Bill, living in mom’s basement without purpose except to promote his threads on a Bills fan board 24/7 Bill.  

Where did this fake virus come from?   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh Bill, living in mom’s basement without purpose except to promote his threads on a Bills fan board 24/7 Bill.  

Where did this fake virus come from?   

Oh Ditz - why are you afraid to acknowledge who was POTUS when the virus hit our shores?

Oh - you can’t? 

I know.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75403dd950d38ea90cf

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh Ditz - why are you afraid to acknowledge who was POTUS when the virus hit our shores?

Oh - you can’t? 

I know.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75403dd950d38ea90cf

Who was POTUS during Pearl Harbor?

Who was POTUS when the cost of my gas and groceries doubled.  

More importantly, what country stopped it?  

And, who was the POTUS that said this:

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who was the POTUS that ignored his intelligence for months and golfed?

Why are you struggling with answering the question?

Come on B - let’s hear it 

• Vomit 2

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The above is why BSTime is one of the stupidest people you'll ever come across.  It thinks that Wuhan virus only gained entry under Trump.  What a ***** moron! :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2

The difference in price and rental cost for commercial vs residential is huge.  Much of these properties are the reserve for the banks to loan.  

Would take a huge economic adjustment for this to work financially. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

The above is why BSTime is one of the stupidest people you'll ever come across.  It thinks that Wuhan virus only gained entry under Trump.  What a ***** moron! :lol:

Agree.  He/it/they can only recycle tired Trump posts.  So boring, I don't bother to respond to he/her/them because I know what response to expect.  Just laugh at she/her/they and forget about them/her/she.  

What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What’s hilarious is - you didn’t include her additional tweets about the economy (being good) but what is also hilarious - she talks about people not being able to afford housing on min wage - tell me the last time they could?

• Eyeroll 1