Brady last night

Snappysnackcakes

4 hours ago, gobills404 said:

At this point I genuinely just think he’s going for Blanda’s record of oldest player, which I’m fine with. I hope we get to see several more seasons of him playing like crap.

I knew the name, but reminded myself of Blanda by reading the Wiki article. What an amazing career that guy had!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Blanda

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

excuse me if this has already been brought up

I think Brady was coached to play dirty while in NE and Mac Jones is receiving the same coaching

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/tom-brady-called-blatantly-dirty-142318575.html

You can take a guy away from the Patriots, but you can’t take “The Patriot Way” away from the guy"….

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

At 45 Brady’s looking a bit like a hanger on.

Beat him by 20 yrs., started coasting at 25.

He must use makeup on non-game days.  In postgame interviews his cheeks are sunk and he looks bad.  Other times it’s not as bad.

1 hour ago, muppy said:

bwwaahaahaaa

brady.png

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!

Edited by BobbyC81
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

It’s absolutely Brady who is washed, not Godwin and Evans. 

Yeah, I was unfortunate enough to watch many Bucs games this year. Brady’s total passing yardage isn’t impressive. He accumulated tons of yardage in garbage time this season with his team down big. He rarely looked good when it actually counted. 

Can see it either going two ways. 

He realized himself he can't do this and retires

Or He chalks it up to too many distractions, the divorce, injuries around him weak team, and comes back another year on a better team to prove to everyone he's still the greatest.  Whether that works is another question.

• Agree 1

Didn’t see his total stats but he got the vast majority of his yards with the game out of reach. When coverage is tight and pressure is disguised early, Brady can hardly evade the rush without tripping over himself. Brady can barely get a pass off, and when he does it is skipping at feet of the closest receiver past the line of scrimmage. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.