Rules question: Illegal block to the back

simpleman

3 hours ago, djp14150 said:

there feet entangle causing the trip

thrydont call that on pass plays. They aren’t calling that thrn.  His push was more of a stumble and he braced against him.  First contact was in the feet with both running.

Hs also tangled his feet on purpose. It's a move some savvy smart players do. It happens to Josh to tackle him and is called once in a blue moon.

That was either tripping or clipping. 

No question, that was an obviously illegal block in the back that was just simply not called. It is hard to believe that no official saw that. The whole world saw it plain as day. As soon as I noticed Andrews was going to catch him he was shoved in the back. I saw it clearly in real time because I was looking right at Andrews who was flying compared to the runner.

I thought it was an egregious no call but I really didn't care who won. 

The Bills just have to win the next game they play each week. Let the Fate decide the rest. We think one path is better but maybe that isn't so.

Hopefully they will call a fair game on Sunday.

Edited by Turk71

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.