PayPal address....

SDS

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy Crap...do they still make Fort Schuyler?? We used to drink that in college for something lin 99 cents a six pack.
Fortunately no. UC note made me remember those days. Mine were at Oswego, after a couple of dollars worth we would play lights out at 65 along the coastline.

Also remember Maximus Super. Chicks drank their usual limit of 2-3 when it first came out and even the dorkiest freshmen were getting laid.

Damn, I thought those brain cells were lost years ago.

Any options other than PayPal?  I refuse to use them with all the issues they're having.

4691[/snapback]

What? Do you even know how PP works? They had one major billing issue looong ago, and it affected only a VERY small percentage of users. I use Paypal several times a day, EVERY day, and have never had an issue.

What? Do you even know how PP works? They had one major billing issue looong ago, and it affected only a VERY small percentage of users. I use Paypal several times a day, EVERY day, and have never had an issue.

4859[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Thanks for implying I'm ignorant, but I've known many people online that have gotten scammed via PP. :D In fact, there is a class-action lawsuit against them. PP is being used by scammers and the company is more interested in protecting themselves than their consumers.

Here's a link to an anti-PP site:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Archived