Ike Boettger Status ?????

Riverboat Ritchie

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Anybody else notice that Conor McDermott is starting RT for Patriots, but we're stuck with Bobby Hart? 

McDermott is the third option and pretty terrible (See: Bills game).  He's no better, if not worse, than Hart. I'm not a Hart fan and don't want to see him start, but he's been a very effective 6th lineman. 

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yes, which is where the majority of his snaps have come...

Laughable you use PFF.

I am referring to the way the Bills have used him mainly, which is to be an extra OLineman on run plays and many of the big runs they have had are when he has been in the game. Or can't you accept that as the fact it is?

But in reality aren't there probably hundreds of other guys at their positions who are probably just as capable who likely didn't get the same opportunities?

I kind of feel that as a fringe player in the NFL a lot comes down to simply getting an opportunity and a lot of players never really get that.

alright, sure there are 250 of the best in his position.  that's still remarkable.  8 years of a career of is slightly better than fringe, at worse.

31 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Anybody else notice that Conor McDermott is starting RT for Patriots, but we're stuck with Bobby Hart? 

Mcdermott blows

2 minutes ago, BBills_88 said:

Can we bring back Darryl Williams to play RG, he wasn't as bad what we have as alternatives?

Hawkins, Saffold, (Morse or Bates), Williams, Brown

Would be nice but I doubt he’s in football shape.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.