Musk’s follies

BillStime

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

riches to rags.  there's also a new battery out that kills his.  8 c /share:  BERI.  You're welcome.  buying !3,000 shares tomorrow OTC.

He's got ***** You money.  Literally. 

As for Blue Earth Resources, Inc. (BERI), what are you talking about?  They aren't in the battery business: they're in oil and gas refining.  Maybe you're thinking of Pale Blue Earth, which makes small rechargeable batteries but is no competition for Tesla?  Or maybe QuantumScape (QS), which it was just recently reported has a solid state battery that could one day power EVs but which it isn't even close to bringing to market, much less at an affordable price?

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

riches to rags.  there's also a new battery out that kills his.  8 c /share:  BERI.  You're welcome.  buying !3,000 shares tomorrow OTC.

hedge funder b-in law set me straight.  Actual co is a startup called PaleBlue, not BERI

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

u must be raw.....

9 hours ago, Doc said:

He's got ***** You money.  Literally. 

As for Blue Earth Resources, Inc. (BERI), what are you talking about?  They aren't in the battery business: they're in oil and gas refining.  Maybe you're thinking of Pale Blue Earth, which makes small rechargeable batteries but is no competition for Tesla?  Or maybe QuantumScape (QS), which it was just recently reported has a solid state battery that could one day power EVs but which it isn't even close to bringing to market, much less at an affordable price?

partly correct.  F U money???

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

still crazy that media matters posted racist post, then reported that there is racist tweets on twitter.  

and the left just runs with the media matters narrative.

SMH

X is going down.  Musk attacking advertisers.  not smart

btw, buying $500 of each Beri and pale blue.  8cents per share for the former.  lots of batteries to be recycled....

• Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

X is going down.  Musk attacking advertisers.  not smart

btw, buying $500 of each Beri and pale blue.  8cents per share for the former.  lots of batteries to be recycled....

You’re welcome for this advice that you have no idea about? Elite level investment skills right there. With numbers involved it shouldn’t be a surprise that you f’d it up.

Best of luck, big spender!

Edited by JDHillFan
Grammar
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You’re welcome for this advice that you have no idea about? Elite level investment skills right there. With numbers involved it shouldn’t be a surprise that you f’d it up.

Best of luck, big spender!

When was the last time u bet $1000 on a whim chief?  Not an expert so I asked one. That’s what smart people do 

• Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

When was the last time u bet $1000 on a whim chief?  Not an expert so I asked one. That’s what smart people do 

Do you know what smart people don’t do? They don’t post excitedly about a tiny investment they are about to make in a company that is going to own Elon Musk in the battery universe when in fact, that company serves the fossil fuel industry. Nice work. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Do you know what smart people don’t do? They don’t post excitedly about a tiny investment they are about to make in a company that is going to own Elon Musk in the battery universe when in fact, that company serves the fossil fuel industry. Nice work. 

When was the last time Warren?

23 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

As if deplorables weren’t already boycotting Disney.  Desantis

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile:

Customer is always right dumbass

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

partly correct.  F U money???

You're welcome on the BERI correction.  I guess a $1000 investment won't hurt but it's likely not going anywhere.  Same for Pale Blue as their batteries have been out for years now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

you done triggered them.

not even making sense now.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Speaking of which, I'm with Verizon wireless.  My iPhone was starting to get wonky so I upgraded to the 15 Pro.  Unbeknowst to me, my previous plan that included Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu died with the upgrade, and so did my family's.  We don't plan to re-up and I figure that's the same for thousands of others.

• Like (+1) 1

because safety is not important in buying a car.  I'll stick to Subies....WRX would be more fun.  can't heel/toe in a tesla.  understeer/oversteer, fishtail (controlled)  forget it.  not gonna be winning rally car events.  But that's just me....drivers cars not musk cars...Oh, and waaaaay cheaper.  Comes down to who u want to control you vehicle.: you or a lunatic.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you take an iconic name and logo that's on nearly every billboard in the country as free advertising and you change it to a boring old X

i thought this guy was supposed to be smart

X/Twitter site traffic up 22.3% Year over Year from November 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...

don't know how  he sells another car for the next year.  Teslas rebates have run out.  Many others have not. The new sub salter (built by toyota) is beautiful but my wife didn't like the look.  It'sstarts $11500 less than the tesla because of rebates,  doesn't hurt that i fish with the subaru store manager and was his doc.  waiting for the ev outback or new ev honda....

• 2 weeks later...

Another msm, lefty lie.    

But another case where if you step out of line, the government and it's mouthpiece will attack. 

Yup. Heard about a “recall” late last year and thought I’d have to bring my car back to the shop. Turned out it was just over the air update. And all it does is just nag you even more when you’re in autopilot. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1