Tre White inactive

Steel City Mafia

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know, I feel like they're being way too cautious with him. Eventually they have to start acclimating him in. Players come back from ACL injuries just fine these days, they're treating him like he broke every bone in his body.

Did you listen to White this week? It's obvious he is not confident enough to come back yet.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

I am glad they decided to not play him this week as the general consensus of the field at MetLife being hard on players bodies.  We can beat Jets with our defense as I just don't see Wilson solving our defense.  I  also think Bills will unleash some running plays that take the Jets defense by surprise and they get completely discombobulated.  

This didn't age well.

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Tre' gonna be just fine.  No need to rush him back.

not rushing him, but really going slow. 3 weeks of practice and still not ready? We need him back.

8 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Who cares? The team has 1 loss without him. 

Tre must be okay with the treatment he's receiving, and it's his body/career.

The FO of the Bills seems to be fine with it and it's their money/investment. 

Can't understand the people complaining they don't just throw him out there.

This isn't just throwing him out there. He's on the active roster, been practicing for 3 weeks now. What's the problem?

12 hours ago, klos63 said:

This isn't just throwing him out there. He's on the active roster, been practicing for 3 weeks now. What's the problem?

I don't know, but I do know they have a team of doctors looking at him and all these coaches are watching him live in practice, I will 100% take their opinion over a guy behind a keyboard reading an injury report. 

But what do I know.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

In terms of guys playing hurt, McDermott treats regular season games like they don’t matter. If we were the Fins, Milano, White and probably Poyer would have played today.

I was having this discussion with my brother yesterday.  If yesterday was the Super Bowl, I think Poyer, Milano, White, et al, would all be out there.  But if we keep losing games we can/should win because we are too thin, we'll never get the chance to be in the Super Bowl.  I like the McD is cautious with injuries but man, he reeeeaaaallllyyyy likes to play the long game with injuries.

13 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I don't know, but I do know they have a team of doctors looking at him and all these coaches are watching him live in practice, I will 100% take their opinion over a guy behind a keyboard reading an injury report. 

But what do I know.

No more than any of us. But a guy finishes the prior game and misses the next, just wondering if over cautious. White supposedly had the 'best rehab' ever according to Beane, but he's still not ready. Others have come back sooner without benefit of the best rehab ever.  Are they thinking like the fans that we don't need them to beat the Packers, Jets....,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.