The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

23 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is amazing how you continuously lie about me when I point out how messed up your beliefs are. 

Actually Tim, it isn't "amazing" at all. 

He is a piece of sh*t.

And his predictable response to this will be a waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And what is your solution? 

Now you want to have a discussion after lying about me in a heinous way? Either show me where I said what you accused me of, admit your liar, or just acknowledge you are the boards NPC- we all know what you are gonna say.

• Agree 1

Right on, Sister.

https://www.popsugar.com/news/Catholic-Nun-Quote-Abortion-43096831

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

I would add "not a child loved"

I could've cited the National Catholic Register but couldn't cut and paste her quote.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

As a Catholic what she stated is antithetical to what Jesus taught. It is not governments job to help children, and to argue that government is better at caring for people than the church tells me all I need to know about her. The top nun at my church is very SJW and once stated that going to heaven is like going on a plane, we all go or no on goes, I knew at that point that she did not understand our faith all that well. Her point about being more pro child is valid but her understanding of our role in it is extremely flawed 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

As a Catholic what she stated is antithetical to what Jesus taught. It is not governments job to help children, and to argue that government is better at caring for people than the church tells me all I need to know about her. The top nun at my church is very SJW and once stated that going to heaven is like going on a plane, we all go or no on goes, I knew at that point that she did not understand our faith all that well. Her point about being more pro child is valid but her understanding of our role in it is extremely flawed 

I'm as outspoken in church as I am here on this.  Our priest disagrees on some things but we still fish together.  Not excommunicated yet!

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow - tell us you’re hack without telling us you’re a hack.

Tell us your thoughts on abortion, CRT and LGTBQ.

I’ll hang up and listen.

lmao

ummm i have. its all over this message board. 

i specifically talked to you about some of it.

do you know where you are? what the date is? you post like your having a stroke sometimes. get checked out. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Now you want to have a discussion after lying about me in a heinous way? Either show me where I said what you accused me of, admit your liar, or just acknowledge you are the boards NPC- we all know what you are gonna say.

What is your solution 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You do understand (I hope) that Sister Joan's truth about being pro life, and the need for support of ALL children who are born in difficult situations,

does NOT mean that she supports abortion as a substitute.

You are reading your own biases into her statement.

https://www.joanchittister.org/

We need what she says.  Sister Joan rocks!  Some of my heroes are still nuns from grammar school.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

All those “looney” conspiracies were facts.  

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it drop-kicked you in the fleshy patch your nads used to be.  You support the party of alternative facts.  They coined the term because reality is not their friend, ever. 

You're a big Tucker fan right?  You cool with him blatantly lying to his audience of lobotomized elderly folk?  I'm betting you just completely ignored that he got caught and his whole schtick is a lie.  You do not care for the truth.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it drop-kicked you in the fleshy patch your nads used to be.  You support the party of alternative facts.  They coined the term because reality is not their friend, ever. 

You're a big Tucker fan right?  You cool with him blatantly lying to his audience of lobotomized elderly folk?  I'm betting you just completely ignored that he got caught and his whole schtick is a lie.  You do not care for the truth.  

I am not speaking for Blitz but myself only. Your comments here are as if you believe the Dems and MSM are the good guys and did not do all of the full on lies they did. I don't watch Tucker, or any TV news directly, but try to get news from as many sources as possible. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am not speaking for Blitz but myself only. Your comments here are as if you believe the Dems and MSM are the good guys and did not do all of the full on lies they did. I don't watch Tucker, or any TV news directly, but try to get news from as many sources as possible. 

If you don't watch TV news directly how can you say they lied?  You are just listening to loons who are trying to whitewash terrible events.  I'm assuming as I have no clue what lies you are referring to.  Msm is biased.  Right wing news lies.  There's a huge difference.  

It's wrong to push your beliefs on other people.   We're moving backwards on the abortion issue.  For a woman to not be able to decide what happens with her body is wrong especially in a country that claims to value freedom.  If anyone thinks that women in restrictive states won't get abortions they are kidding themselves.   It just will be less safe and/or more expensive.   Or we'll have awful mothers raising children they don't want.  Good outcomes will be the exception.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If you don't watch TV news directly how can you say they lied?  You are just listening to loons who are trying to whitewash terrible events.  I'm assuming as I have no clue what lies you are referring to.  Msm is biased.  Right wing news lies.  There's a huge difference.  

It's wrong to push your beliefs on other people.   We're moving backwards on the abortion issue.  For a woman to not be able to decide what happens with her body is wrong especially in a country that claims to value freedom.  If anyone thinks that women in restrictive states won't get abortions they are kidding themselves.   It just will be less safe and/or more expensive.   Or we'll have awful mothers raising children they don't want.  Good outcomes will be the exception.  

CBS in 2004 literally made up a story whole cloth about GWB and broadcast it believing no one would be able to debunk it until after the election. They lied about the Covington KY kid. They lied about Kavanaugh. They lied about COVID starting in the lab, calling it a conspiracy theory  These were not bias unless "bias" means they are truly so incompetent that they have no standards. 

• Thank you (+1) 1