Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

52 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet he got himself elected President of the United States while you looked at cartoons all day.  

I'm not sure where this comes from.  We have a Trumper supporting whining about communism, while at the same time many Trumpers whine about free-market pricing raising the cost of gas.  So which one is it?  Command economy or the whims of the market with respect to fuel prices?  

it comes from fundamental economics.

Do you not grasp why complaints about exploding commodity prices particularly gas prices was directly connected to a lack of free market, not because of it?? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Do you not grasp why complaints about exploding commodity prices particularly gas prices was directly connected to a lack of free market, not because of it?? 

You missed the important part of Sec3's response.

I'm never going to be President !!

😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Last I checked supply and demand largely dictated gas prices.  Unless you're blaming the government for choking supply (which would seem bizarre, given withdrawals from the strategic oil reserve and increased domestic production), then perhaps you're secretly a proponent of a command economic model with respect to fuel production and distribution. 

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Last I checked supply and demand largely dictated gas prices.  Unless you're blaming the government for choking supply (which would seem bizarre, given withdrawals from the strategic oil reserve and increased domestic production), then perhaps you're secretly a proponent of a command economic model with respect to fuel production and distribution. 

So you are arguing there was no regulation, policy or position from the current administration that manipulated supply? 

please argue that. It will demonstrate my point. 

• Like (+1) 2

Joke says he couldn't play Football and Lacrosse in HS because they had overlapping seasons.

1.  Football is a fall sport. Lacrosse is spring sport.

2. His HS did not have lacrosse  team until decades after he graduated.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Joke says he couldn't play Football and Lacrosse in HS because they had overlapping seasons.

1.  Football is a fall sport. Lacrosse is spring sport.

2. His HS did not have lacrosse  team until decades after he graduated.

Wow. Big if true. We should definitely George Santos him.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So you are arguing there was no regulation, policy or position from the current administration that manipulated supply? 

please argue that. It will demonstrate my point. 

You seem to be the one saying that the government has limited gasoline production and availability.  So show your cards and point to the policy that has limited the market’s supply of that fuel. 

• Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

You missed the important part of Sec3's response.

I'm never going to be President !!

😂

While highly unlikely, given your advanced age, club foot and lazy eye, it still could happen.    Dare to dream. 

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow. Big if true. We should definitely George Santos him.

I think if he believes it, it's true on some level. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You seem to be the one saying that the government has limited gasoline production and availability.  So show your cards and point to the policy that has limited the market’s supply of that fuel. 

There is a lot more, but start here. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/three-things-biden-has-done-that-increased-gas-prices?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pmax_USA_High-Intent-Audience-Signals&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInIrhp5H-ggMVBJOGCh3xrw2WEAAYAiAAEgIeqfD_BwE

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So the gist of it is rhetoric, the usual tripe about boogeyman “regulations,” and whining about the cancellation of certain permits for drilling offshore and on federal land.  Meanwhile, in reality, American oil fields are producing at record highs and actually generate more barrels per day than Saudi Arabia.  

Enjoy!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/01/business/energy-environment/us-oil-production-record-climate.html#:~:text=The United States Is Producing Historic Levels of Crude Oil&text=Chart showing millions of barrels,13 million barrels per day.

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So the gist of it is rhetoric, the usual tripe about boogeyman “regulations,” and whining about the cancellation of certain permits for drilling offshore and on federal land.  Meanwhile, in reality, American oil fields are producing at record highs and actually generate more barrels per day than Saudi Arabia.  

Enjoy!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/01/business/energy-environment/us-oil-production-record-climate.html#:~:text=The United States Is Producing Historic Levels of Crude Oil&text=Chart showing millions of barrels,13 million barrels per day.

the article I posted remains entirely accurate as was the case when it was written and when prices were at its highest.

point being if you believe gasoline prices are driven by free market economics, you are extremely naive.  And then the are foreign policy gaffes and other such factors too. 

and the current administration is proudly on the side of issues that constrain supply and investment into the fossil fuel industry.  Look no further than the Whitehouse website itself.  Or are you calling them liars? Or inept? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the article I posted remains entirely accurate as was the case when it was written and when prices were at its highest.

point being if you believe gasoline prices are driven by free market economics, you are extremely naive.  And then the are foreign policy gaffes and other such factors too. 

and the current administration is proudly on the side of issues that constrain supply and investment into the fossil fuel industry.  Look no further than the Whitehouse website itself.  Or are you calling them liars? Or inept? 

it was an opinion piece, not an article.  

I think it was your obligation to point to a specific policy or policies of the Biden administration that has or have raised fuel prices.  Apparently there are no such policies. 

Edited by SectionC3

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

it was an opinion piece, not an article.  

I think it was your obligation to point to a specific policy or policies of the Biden administration that has or have raised fuel prices.  Apparently there are no such policies. 

If you want be be honest, it was your obligation to explain how inflated gas prices were entirely a free market economic phenomenon. 

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If you want be be honest, it was your obligation to explain how inflated gas prices were entirely a free market economic phenomenon. 

Nope.   Not at all.   Let’s see one of these policies you’re complaining about. 

23 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

….free-market pricing raising the cost of gas. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.   Not at all.   Let’s see one of these policies you’re complaining about. 

Sure…. First explain this. ‘Free market gas price concept.’ To us. I’d love to hear about how free this market is. 

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure…. First explain this. ‘Free market gas price concept.’ To us. I’d love to hear about how free this market is. 

Nah. You first.  That’s how it works.  Then we can talk about capitalism.