Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNREtzFaoAA03Hy?format=jpg&name=large

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

GNREtzFaoAA03Hy?format=jpg&name=large

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

17 seconds. One jump cut. Zero blinks.

Took some of Hunter's nose candy.  What a mess.  

The fact that the Dems are going to allow this clown to be their candidate shows what a **** show their party is. That is assuming the drooling vegetable will be alive this fall. 

• Like (+1) 2

I have been saying for several years now that Joe is senile. My mom died of dementia in 2021 at 95. He is quickly  catching  up to where she was. And she was around 90 when she started showing symptoms.  But of course he has just lost a bit off his fastball.

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I have been saying for several years now that Joe is senile. My mom died of dementia in 2021 at 95. He is quickly  catching  up to where she was. And she was around 90 when she started showing symptoms.  But of course he has just lost a bit off his fastball.

Agree.  My mom died from Alzheimer's @ 71.  This dude is going down the same road.  He/it/they is shot.  He won't be alive in three years.  It's that bad.  He'll be out of politics in January.  Hopefully he won't ***** the country up any worse than he and Obammy have, from now until then.  What a mess. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

THIS is why they are desperate to block the Hur interview audio

What a mess.  Doesn't even know when he was VP.  This idiot has the codes to the nukes?  We're ***** if we ever get invaded.  

The only good thing about Biden's dementia is that it has fully and completely exposed the media for the corrupt activist hacks that they are.

Some call the media reliable, and I agree in that the media is very reliable in its partisan hackery.

You either believe what basic observational skills and your own eyes and ears show you, or.....

You believe when the party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Thus we get morons with...

Lost a bit of his fastball...

By all accounts...

Spry for his age.

Sharp as a tack.

• Like (+1) 2