The berserking left...

Albwan

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He has no idea.  It just sounded good in his head. 

Hardy har har.  Replying to the whining and crying here.  I suspect most posters that support the right here are old as dirt because exactly none of you have anything approaching a sense of humor and believe virtually everything from fox.

If I'm wrong and some of you are say, under 50, then somehow it's even more sad.  Cry about this crap but defend J6 scum all day?  

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Hardy har har.  Replying to the whining and crying here.  I suspect most posters that support the right here are old as dirt because exactly none of you have anything approaching a sense of humor and believe virtually everything from fox.

If I'm wrong and some of you are say, under 50, then somehow it's even more sad.  Cry about this crap but defend J6 scum all day?  

You should probably find another pasttime until you can find a way to vent this rage into something a little more constructive.  People have differing opinions on things, r

That's OK. Just remember that your opinions are not facts no matter how firmly you believe.   If everyone did we would have a much more civil society. Agreed?

• Like (+1) 1

I am not sure what whining and crying you are referring to, though. The poorly executed withdrawal of Afghanistan caused the unnecessary deaths of a lot of people, and the retaliation resulted unnecessary the death of 10 civilians, seven of which were children.  

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So you equate age with humor?   Now that’s funny.  

Yeah we have zero sense of humor. 

Clueless post of the week.  Good job. 

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

You should probably find another pasttime until you can find a way to vent this rage into something a little more constructive.  People have differing opinions on things, r

That's OK. Just remember that your opinions are not facts no matter how firmly you believe.   If everyone did we would have a much more civil society. Agreed?

I dont equate mocking to rage.  I'm replying more to the start of this joke of a topic, "the beserking left".  Scary!   Those are the tears I drink from the right's fake tough guy crybabies.

But no rage.  Maybe there should be?  Don't know.  The hypocrisy maybe should enrage but I recognize there's enough on both sides.

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont equate mocking to rage.  I'm replying more to the start of this joke of a topic, "the beserking left".  Scary!   Those are the tears I drink from the right's fake tough guy crybabies.

But no rage.  Maybe there should be?  Don't know.  The hypocrisy maybe should enrage but I recognize there's enough on both sides.

Its a silly topic, there are quite a few on both sides here.  But you see the irony of calling people fake tough guy crybabies and then claim that you drink their tears, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

yea because topics like TRUMP is a facist, GOP Destroying itself on the altar of Trump, Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped,

The Boogaloo and Proud Boys doing the cults dirty work... inciting violence ...are real inciteful.

f you

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Again, you’re off is some fantasy land conjuring up scenarios that might occur if Trump was president and Putin wanted to invade Ukraine. 

That already happened.  Trump was president.  You claim that he was working in cahoots with Putin, yet, let’s revisit what actually happened:  Putin and Russian forces did not invade Ukraine.   The Ukrainian lives lost during the invasion that never occurred was zero.   

On Biden’s watch, there is quite a different story and while those lives lost and destroyed might be acceptable casualties to you, but I’d bet those families would trade a Biden presidency for Trump in office 100 times out of 100. 

How do you get Biden encouraged Putin to invade from that? You are literally blaming our president because Trump's buddy invade another country? That's battshit crazy. Talk about fantasy land. 🤯 🤩 

Of course Putin would not act while Trump was president, why endanger a close relationship? He had it good but, just like in Ukraine before, the people rose up and threw the Russian back bum out. And then Putin acted. 

So do you have any proof to back up your claim Biden encouraged Putin into a trap that allowed Biden to smash and destroy and utterly wreck the fascist army? 

Go Joe! 

15 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Part French, part Ostrich I would expect.  

Oh! That hurt 

At least I'm not blaming the American president for Putin's invasion of Ukraine. How f'n demented is that? 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you get Biden encouraged Putin to invade from that? You are literally blaming our president because Trump's buddy invade another country? That's battshit crazy. Talk about fantasy land. 🤯 🤩 

Of course Putin would not act while Trump was president, why endanger a close relationship? He had it good but, just like in Ukraine before, the people rose up and threw the Russian back bum out. And then Putin acted. 

So do you have any proof to back up your claim Biden encouraged Putin into a trap that allowed Biden to smash and destroy and utterly wreck the fascist army? 

Go Joe! 

Oh! That hurt 

At least I'm not blaming the American president for Putin's invasion of Ukraine. How f'n demented is that? 

The point is that some feel that the botched Afghanistan withdrawal emboldened our enemies, includingsome on the left. 

https://www.newsweek.com/afghanistan-withdrawal-putin-tom-malinowski-biden-1675822

But if Trump is as evil and tight with Putin as you say, wouldn't he have preferred a regime change if only to find a government willing to investigate Hunter and Joe?  Do you think Trump would have given Ukraine to Russia for dirt on Biden?

18 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

The point is that some feel that the botched Afghanistan withdrawal emboldened our enemies, includingsome on the left. 

https://www.newsweek.com/afghanistan-withdrawal-putin-tom-malinowski-biden-1675822

But if Trump is as evil and tight with Putin as you say, wouldn't he have preferred a regime change if only to find a government willing to investigate Hunter and Joe?  Do you think Trump would have given Ukraine to Russia for dirt on Biden?

Or maybe it was the full moon! 

Whatever, Putin stepped into it and Biden has totally wrecked him. Boom! 

Go Joe! 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Even they know that Putin absolutely waited to start a war in Ukraine until Trump was out.  The botched withdrawal from Afghanistan may or may not have made a difference, but it surely didn't dissuade him from doing it. 

If Trump were so tight with Putin, he would have invaded while Trump was in office and Trump theoretically would have stepped aside to make it easier.  They just can't handle that Joke is a, well, Joke.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or maybe it was the full moon! 

Whatever, Putin stepped into it and Biden has totally wrecked him. Boom! 

Go Joe! 

Sure Putin stepped in it but Joke did nothing but follow the lead of the rest of the World.  Remember he was OK with a "minor incursion" and had to be dragged into the fight.