Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

On 9/21/2022 at 8:56 PM, Brueggs said:

Not for nothing, but you're the guy who cant keep his name out of your mouth....and mind.  Its been two years already.  Look at what's going on around you.  

my 401k is pretty much worthless now.  But, INSURRECTION!!!  JANUARY SIXXXTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1

On 9/22/2022 at 7:23 AM, BillStime said:

lmao - triggered much?

You can always block me if I’m making you uncomfortable for reminding you of your bad choices.

Or go back to your safe place.

LOL, you don't remind me of my bad choices, but you do remind me of how blindly following a political faction is causing the rapid deterioration of our nation.  

20 hours ago, RiotAct said:

my 401k is pretty much worthless now.  But, INSURRECTION!!!  JANUARY SIXXXTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1

Yes sir.  I suppose we can just fall in line and accept that we can all have nothing, and be happy about it, or chalk it up to the cost of freedom.  As they would like to have us believe...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

Yes sir.  I suppose we can just fall in line and accept that we can all have nothing, and be happy about it, or chalk it up to the cost of freedom.  As they would like to have us believe...

Never forget...they have to inflict a lot of economic pain before their hostages will allow them (even beg them) to completely Transform America. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brueggs said:

So you deny it?  Do you disagree with anything the current administration is promoting, or do you unquestionably support everything?  

BillSy is very old school. He sees the country through the lens of Republican versus Democrat. It has virtually nothing to do with the ‘current administration’. He’ll be boiled alive before he ever figures out the water’s getting warm. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

BillSy is very old school. He sees the country through the lens of Republican versus Democrat. It has virtually nothing to do with the ‘current administration’. He’ll be boiled alive before he ever figures out the water’s getting warm. 

Nah he’s not old school. He’s ***** psychotic. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Most likely he's been picked-on from a social justice standpoint and feels that social issues are most important.

This is the mistake that the Right keeps making. The devoted Left (and now the Democratic Party) are after much much more than Social Justice. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is the mistake that the Right keeps making. The devoted Left (and now the Democratic Party) are after much much more than Social Justice. 

Yeah and most people are starting to see it.  But when you start talking about banning abortion, you lose people. 

So you deny it?  Do you disagree with anything the current administration is promoting, or do you unquestionably support everything?  

You are delusional AF.'

Project harder.

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah and most people are starting to see it.  But when you start talking about banning abortion, you lose people. 

Another gem - project harder and more importantly - TRUST THE PROCESS

Project what?  I asked you a question, and you didn't answer.  Is there anything that you disagree with that the current administration is promoting?  

The current administration is not taking rights away from women, LGTBQ, and suppressing voters.

The current administration is not pissing  all over the constitution and our republic.

Your party is a threat to humanity and our democracy.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The current administration is not taking rights away from women, LGTBQ, and suppressing voters.

The current administration is not pissing  all over the constitution and our republic.

Your party is a threat to humanity and our democracy.

And all these things were happening only in your tiny psychosis ridden brain. 

Threat to humanity.  *****...that is awesome.  :w00t:

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Denial at its finest.

What denial?  You’ve never been able to point to any of that. Remember our “debates” on voter suppression and how smoothly the primaries went in GA?  Your response?  Wait until the next General Election!  Never satisfied. 

Again no proof. Just the imagination of a psychotic mind.