Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

2 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

In spite of inflation and the rising cost of rent around the county, Donald Trump still flexes his economic prowess by continuing to live rent free in the heads of deranged liberals...😂

And there's a lot of room to roam around in there...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Don't forget to donate and please - make it a recurring gift! Trump NEEDS you.  lol

Not for nothing, but you're the guy who cant keep his name out of your mouth....and mind.  Its been two years already.  Look at what's going on around you.  

29 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Not for nothing, but you're the guy who cant keep his name out of your mouth....and mind.  Its been two years already.  Look at what's going on around you.  

Trump is on Hannity right now - don’t miss it! Hurry.

Also - funny you don’t say jack to your fellow cult members still crying about voter fraud 687 days since election day… 

Go back to your safe place 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump is on Hannity right now - don’t miss it! Hurry.

Also - funny you don’t say jack to your fellow cult members still crying about voter fraud 687 days since election day… 

Go back to your safe place 

Thanks, I didn't know that.

What do you want me to say?  I'm not the guy who can't get him out of his mind.

What is it like in there?  Do you keep hearing his voice?  His name?  When you close your eyes do you see the bad orange man?  

Point to the spot on the doll where he touched you...

2 hours ago, Brueggs said:

Thanks, I didn't know that.

What do you want me to say?  I'm not the guy who can't get him out of his mind.

What is it like in there?  Do you keep hearing his voice?  His name?  When you close your eyes do you see the bad orange man?  

Point to the spot on the doll where he touched you...

lmao - triggered much?

You can always block me if I’m making you uncomfortable for reminding you of your bad choices.

Or go back to your safe place.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

lmao - triggered much?

You can always block me if I’m making you uncomfortable for reminding you of your bad choices.

Or go back to your safe place.

Did you ever consider that the textbook definition of someone who’s made ‘bad choices’ would be a guy who lurks around the internet with the expressed goal of annoying people into blocking them? Hmmm?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did you ever consider that the textbook definition of someone who’s made ‘bad choices’ would be a guy who lurks around the internet with the expressed goal of annoying people into blocking them? Hmmm?

No he’s the textbook definition of a psychotic.  

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait - now do your fellow cult members who spend all day defending every corrupt move Trump made/makes to this day!!!! 

-Voter Fraud 

-Deep State

-Rogue FBI/DOJ - only rogue when they’re not doing Trumps bidding

-January 6th 2021 mass trespassing: the corrupt DOJ, media and committee

-The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

-Hydroxychloroquine

If you’re not rewriting history, defending and vindicating Trump - you are attacking anyone who doesn’t honor the orange Jesus.