#1 Preseason Player According to Cover 1

Motorin'

Just now, NewEra said:

That’s what I’m saying…..the only thing people worry about are his short arms.  

His footwork and release can help make up for his short arms.  This kid is awesome.  

I am a big fan of the player. I couldn't believe he dropped to the 5th. But I still think he is a slot with some versatility to play the Z if you can scheme him some free releases - which is what Boise did when he played wide. He didn't see a ton of press in college and when he did he wasnt the best at beating it. I think big strong NFL corners will jam him some in press looks. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am a big fan of the player. I couldn't believe he dropped to the 5th. But I still think he is a slot with some versatility to play the Z if you can scheme him some free releases - which is what Boise did when he played wide. He didn't see a ton of press in college and when he did he wasnt the best at beating it. I think big strong NFL corners will jam him some in press looks. 

Why do you hate Shakir so much?

• Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why do you hate Shakir so much?

He doesn't hate him.  It's just his opinion and time will actually tell if he's right.

24 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

As the Draft went along, he was the last WR graded above a 70. I thought the Bills had waited too long to get a WR. 

After him there was a massive drop off in grades, so for the Bills to get him in the 5th is good on Beane for seeing the talent dropping, and pouncing on it. 

It was BPA.  But flat-out luck that he lasted so long.

Edited by Doc

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.