Raiders to Release Kenyan Drake

Gugny

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Nah, I just thought it was noteworthy news and I do know that there are some (many) people here who don't think we have a solid run game.

I've been a pro-Singletary guy from day one and continue to be.  His average yards per carry speak for themselves, IMO.  I think he's been under AND misused and I'm hoping Dorsey learned what not to do from working with Daboll.  Overall, I think Daboll was a great OC, but I just think his reluctance to give Singletary the ball more was befuddling.

So, no ... I want no part of Kenyan Drake in Buffalo.  Just threw it out here for conversation.

Copy that brother.  I assumed as much, but just checking with one of my TBD buds.  Good thread to bring up.  

I think Beane finally found what he wants.  A workhorse in Singletary, A banger for short yardage in Moss, and a pass catching change up guy who had the most beautiful studded step in Cook.  That move sold me on the guy.

Taiwan will round us out, and I bet a whole nickel we draft another for a workhorse as it’s doubtful we have the $ for a Motor extension.

All the others will be on PS or gone.  It’s their MO.  Works for me.

Always good to hear from you Gugs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Copy that brother.  I assumed as much, but just checking with one of my TBD buds.  Good thread to bring up.  

I think Beane finally found what he wants.  A workhorse in Singletary, A banger for short yardage in Moss, and a pass catching change up guy who had the most beautiful studded step in Cook.  That move sold me on the guy.

Taiwan will round us out, and I bet a whole nickel we draft another for a workhorse as it’s doubtful we have the $ for a Motor extension.

All the others will be on PS or gone.  It’s their MO.  Works for me.

Always good to hear from you Gugs.

Totally agree and always good to hear from you, too, man!

I thought Drake killed the Bills when he played for Miami.  I was glad to see him move on.  I guess the Bills don't have a need right now, but if the man still has his speed, he will play again in the league.  In the meantime, he will collect great money healing and waiting for a call.

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

The GM basically telling Drake that he should be thankful for a personal phone call sounds more like DISrespect to me. Doesn’t the GM meet with every player being cut? I thought that was the thing. You get the call to meet with the GM and he tells you that you are cut. How does this GM usually cut guys? Via text?  

Move them to the basement, fix the "glitch", and take their stapler.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.