Bills sign Miller - again.

BigAl2526

Jordan Miller this time.  Jordan Miller is a young cornerback-came out of college in 2019.  He had some promise as a college student.  He ran a 4.4 40 as a junior but got injured.  He ran OK at the combine (4.49) though he had not regained his earlier speed.  Concerns seem to center around injury risk as he is somewhat slender ( 6'2" and 190 lbs)  His strength is said to be his ball skills.   Obviously, this is tweaking of the back end of the roster, and Miller faces long odds of ever making it on the field in the regular season, but there is some potential and some nice traits there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bills-sign-cb-cut-rookie-who-may-retire/ar-AA108IAc

The Bills released cornerback Travon Fuller with a waived/left team designation today. He’s free to be claimed by any team, but a source tells reporter Ryan Talbot that "Fuller appears to be done with football.''

He was moved to make room for Jordan Miller (6-2, 190), who was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round of the 2019 NFL Draft and was most recently with the Saint

Lol topic should be bills sign Jordan again 😂.

I agree though good for bottom of our roster move. I think griffin won’t make PS with benford Mccloud Tim Harris and Jordan miller around.  Considering wild goose and even mccloud getting picked up last year, I have a good bit of confidence in the CB depth players. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.