MAJOR Announcement from TD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front page of bb.com states that there will be a press conference tommorrow at 11. There are no details as to what it's about, but it's supposed to be "major".

Is he simply going to announce the Packers/Bills scrimmage or will we FINALLY see a TH trade?

333981[/snapback]

What is the source of the claim that the announcement is a "major" one?

Could it be a free agent signing? If not that I guess Travis Henry would be the most likely. I would have thought that would wait until training camp started, but I'll be glad to have the Travis Henry saga over and done with if that's what it's about.

"The Buffalo Bills will hold a press conference Thursday, May 12 at 11 a.m. in the Bills’ Media Room to announce a major event."

Trades can be events but it this case I am skeptical.

"The Buffalo Bills will hold a press conference Thursday, May 12 at 11 a.m. in the Bills’ Media Room to announce a major event."

333991[/snapback]

ESPN and KFFL would be all over this if its a trade.

It's going to be about the Celebration of Champions/Revealing of special throwback uniforms IMO.

333983[/snapback]

Since its labeled as a Major Event, thats probably what it is.

333991[/snapback]

I don't think "a major event" is the same thing as "a major announcement".

I think they may be announcing what ajzepp has stated in the past, that TD should do. ;)

"Dude, the only thing TD can do that would please EVERYONE would be to have 'blowjob' day at the Ralph." - ajzepp 3/4/05

If it were some sort of trade, it would have been leaked already.

This is a total guess.....

Corey Simon for Travis Henry and change?

334012[/snapback]

Could be. The recent SB teams stock up on draft choices and dump their disgruntled children, and the hoi polloi spends their choices like the proverbial drunken sailor and welcomes the diaper rash crowd. ;)

He wants to announce that his autographed photo went for $8 on Ebay to some idiot from Raleigh, NC..who should be spending his money on his wife and 4 kids....

Or

He wants to announce that Ralph has sold the team to him--and that he is changing the name to the Lucifers and the new logo will be Sissy Spacek in a bloody dress...post prom