POLICE STATE BIDEN SHOW TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Innocent question: I watched part of the Twitter clip somebody posted a few days ago MGT (I hate these acronyms) in which she appeared to be reporting on what she saw/read on the Form in the sciff (sp). In it she talked specifically about these recordings. So….why is this only news now? And why are they saying it was redacted? 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Innocent question: I watched part of the Twitter clip somebody posted a few days ago MGT (I hate these acronyms) in which she appeared to be reporting on what she saw/read on the Form in the sciff (sp). In it she talked specifically about these recordings. So….why is this only news now? And why are they saying it was redacted? 

All I know is the FBI sure works a lot different than they do on all those TV shows.  The good guys always saving the day in selfless acts of heroism.  Imagine a real script.  Violating FISA rules, hiding evidence against powerful officials, spying on political parties, setting up entrapment operations to railroad undesirable groups, stonewalling motions and orders for the release of documents and information, hiding and protecting themselves from oversight, and so on.    

Maybe way too much reality for the viewer to handle?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Listen to these answers to Grassleys questions.

a bunch @ChiGoose like word salads that are no different than a handful of tobacco industry execs testifying " I don't believe that nicotine is addictive"

Still waking up thinking about me? 🥰🥰🥰

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh, I don’t actually read the brain worms drivel he posts. It’d be like eating lead paint chips. 

Which I’m sure you had a belly full as a child. Would explain your support for pedos and groomers.

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey @ChiGoose

PM me, we'll talk it over!

:lol:

Nah, I have better things to do with my time like watch grass grow or stare at a wall. 

You’re the one who can’t stop thinking about me. I just don’t care about you. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I didn't hear her full comments, but is it possible she was referring to the Biden Poroshenko call that came out in 2020 and not the Burisma Biden calls that Grassley later revealed?

In the call Poroshenko tells Biden that despite having no evidence of corruption, he asked Shokin to resign anyway.

Well son of B word...

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

@ChiGoose

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose

You can quote me, tag me, PM me and I'll see none of it. Same goes for the rest of your marxist comrades I have on ignore.

The board ignore function works incredibly well in that respect. Unfortunately if someone chooses to quote you then I'm subjected to at least a portion of your brain numbing partisan world salads. 

I'm hopeful that one day this will be fixed.

Until then keep right on dancing for me every time I tag you.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGoose

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose

You can quote me, tag me, PM me and I'll see none of it. Same goes for the rest of your marxist comrades I have on ignore.

The board ignore function works incredibly well in that respect. Unfortunately if someone chooses to quote you then I'm subjected to at least a portion of your brain numbing partisan world salads. 

I'm hopeful that one day this will be fixed.

Until then keep right on dancing for me every time I tag you.

Lol. It’s weird to live rent free in your head. Lots of open space in here.