POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump Is Not Going Quietly Into That Perversion of Justice Night. 

“At present, destroying Donald Trump’s life is Priority #1 for the American Left.

It’s a tall order, since Trump has resources and fortitude.

If they do manage to get him out of the way, it’s open season on the rest of us.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/26/the-morning-briefing-trump-is-not-going-quietly-into-that-perversion-of-justice-night-n1737940

They’re coming after you!! 😂😂😂

• Eyeroll 1

Here's my recap of what happened yesterday in the disbarment trial of Trump's attorney @DrJohnEastman.

It was utterly the worst day yet for the California bar's attorney, since he cross-examined Eastman most of the day

and Eastman got the best of him every time (to be fair to the poor guy,

constitutional law and election law are not his areas of expertise, he's a bar discipline attorney,

whereas Eastman is one of the most learned lawyers in the country in those areas).

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/31/2023 at 11:04 PM, B-Man said:

Here's my recap of what happened yesterday in the disbarment trial of Trump's attorney @DrJohnEastman.

It was utterly the worst day yet for the California bar's attorney, since he cross-examined Eastman most of the day

and Eastman got the best of him every time (to be fair to the poor guy,

constitutional law and election law are not his areas of expertise, he's a bar discipline attorney,

whereas Eastman is one of the most learned lawyers in the country in those areas).

Yeah he's doing great.