POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Lawsuits Against Trump Are So Transparently Political They're Backfiring Badly With Democrats

by Virginia Taft

It turns out that the American people know a scam when they see one — even Democrats.

A new I&I/TIPP poll shows indisputably that the lawsuits against Trump are beginning to boomerang in the minds of Democrats. Indeed, they're not buying the BS that Donald Trump is a "THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!!" Donald Trump is currently indicted on 91 obviously orchestrated felony counts, as well as other lawsuits in multiple venues around the U.S. There's the indictment about legally held documents at Mar-a-Lago, there's the one about "inciting" an insurrection, and there's the fraudulent civil lawsuit in New York on which the judge has already ruled the former president is guilty

https://pjmedia.com/victoria-taft/2023/12/11/lawsuits-against-trump-are-so-transparently-political-that-even-democrats-are-catching-on-n4924657

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commie's gonna commie...

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Joke can't remove his SS protection.  And the they're desperately trying the other options (court cases).

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1