POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

Um, Letitia already won.

THESE CHILDREN ARE F'n ADULTS - lmao

LOL - these idiots

I cannot believe someone has so little going on in their life that they pretend to be a Mexican trump and tweet hundreds of times a day. Like, they have to have no family or friends right?

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I cannot believe someone has so little going on in their life that they pretend to be a Mexican trump and tweet hundreds of times a day. Like, they have to have no family or friends right?

Can you believe someone, like the poster you are responding to, has so little going on in their life that they would post about the orange menace thousands of times and use the same orange memes and gifs over and over and over for years on end? Like, they have no family or friends right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Can you believe someone, like the poster you are responding to, has so little going on in their life that they would post about the orange menace thousands of times and use the same orange memes and gifs over and over and over for years on end? Like, they have no family or friends right?

Irony, is once again, dead

image.png.7b2f78ca095ce5e4490214d42810066d.png

9 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I did that? When did I do that? Please cite where I did that. Otherwise it’s just a sad, pathetic deflection. 

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I did that? When did I do that? Please cite where I did that. Otherwise it’s just a sad, pathetic deflection. 

I’m not surprised in the least but am very sorry about your inability to follow along.  Luckily I am here to help. Please read slowly:

1. You respond to a post by Billstime, a poster that until redhawk came along, was the most toxic and childish person on the board. Your response was, to paraphrase, how you couldn’t believe what a loser Mexican Trump twitter person must be and how they like, have no family or friends, right? Right. I tend to agree. 

2. I respond to you, mostly using your own words, to turn the light towards billstime,THE POSTER YOU WERE RESPONDING TO, as he is a similar loser based on his unending, tiresome Trump obsession and malignant “personality”. He posts the same unoriginal garbage over and over and over. Thousands of times. Like, he must have no friends or family, right? Do you tend to agree?

3. You respond with the above. Perhaps you are engaging in sad, pathetic deflection. I think it’s more likely that you are just dim. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Where are all the articles saying Trump's trial testimony was a disaster?

I feel rather sure that headlines like that would be everywhere if it was at all possible to spin it that way,

so I'm going to assume he did — at least — reasonably well.

The testimony isn't even the top story at the NYT. Israel is the top story....

Screen%20Shot%202023-11-07%20at%208.07.1

Thanksgiving food is getting more promotion — not to mention home elevators and a "male-killing virus" in insects.

If I go to the next screenful of NYT homepage, there is some Trump, but it's not about his trial testimony. It's about the election:

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2023/11/where-are-all-articles-saying-trumps.html#more

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“Jesse Kelly” is a real authority on the NY court system, eh?  This person never even graduated from college, and his extensive life experience consists of serving with the Marines for 4 years, being a 3-time losing House of Representatives candidate, and as a project manager of his family’s construction company. 

No wonder you’re completely unhinged, you listen to some of the dumbest people in media.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1