Walking Away---

Yeah, not surprising. The Republican party has been a train wreck since Trump and his brand of neo-fascism showed up.

11 hours ago, Irv said:

Damn!  I thought the title indicated you were leaving TBD.  *****!

not gonna lie, that was my first thought as well

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Everything Trump Touches Dies

Well at least the guy that was elected to take over is keeping things the same because everything he touches goes to hell & now 88% of Americans think so too it takes time but SOME people start to get it ...

Eventually the S**T floats to the top and a turd will be seen for what it truly is .

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Well at least the guy that was elected to take over is keeping things the same because everything he touches goes to hell & now 88% of Americans think so too it takes time but SOME people start to get it ...

Eventually the S**T floats to the top and a turd will be seen for what it truly is .

Love that unemployment rate! 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Love that unemployment rate! 

Only you and those like you would look at those that were made to stay home from their jobs due to the pandemic because of being made to shut down then coming back to work when the businesses open back up as something they did as a positive .

But if you look at the employment prior to the pandemic what it went down to during the pandemic shut down and what it is now you will know as it use to be said by the great Paul Harvey .

"And now you know the rest of the story" !! But you and Biden will try and spin it as his great accomplishment because there is literally nothing else that he can brag about just ask those that participated in the recent Monmoth polls .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/historic-88-say-us-on-wrong-track-biden-not-helping 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be33GB4N40Q

But you just hang in there Tibs every cause needs some DA to stay the course !! Oh don't look at either link just post a thumbs down or a old Trump photo or something like that stay the course only look back not forward as usual !!

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Only you and those like you would look at those that were made to stay home from their jobs due to the pandemic because of being made to shut down then coming back to work when the businesses open back up as something they did as a positive .

But if you look at the employment prior to the pandemic what it went down to during the pandemic shut down and what it is now you will know as it use to be said by the great Paul Harvey .

"And now you know the rest of the story" !! But you and Biden will try and spin it as his great accomplishment because there is literally nothing else that he can brag about just ask those that participated in the recent Monmoth polls .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/historic-88-say-us-on-wrong-track-biden-not-helping 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be33GB4N40Q

But you just hang in there Tibs every cause needs some DA to stay the course !! Oh don't look at either link just post a thumbs down or a old Trump photo or something like that stay the course only look back not forward as usual !!

You hate it that America has full employment. So sad 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You hate it that America has full employment. So sad 

I hate that you lie to make it look as if it's this presidents achievement when in fact it's not & that your such a DA & can't or i should say won't see the truth because your lack of common sense !

Seeing  your quick response i know you didn't as usual even read or watch either of the links i posted so who's the one that sad ? 

The truth as i have said in the past could walk up and B**CH slap you and you wouldn't recognize it your just a DA !! 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, T master said:

I hate that you lie to make it look as if it's this presidents achievement when in fact it's not & that your such a DA & can't or i should say won't see the truth because your lack of common sense !

Seeing  your quick response i know you didn't as usual even read or watch either of the links i posted so who's the one that sad ? 

The truth as i have said in the past could walk up and B**CH slap you and you wouldn't recognize it your just a DA !! 

Biden's President, right? Rightly or wrongly they get credit for the economy, good or bad. That's political reality, now go change your diaper crybaby 

😆

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How's that approval rate?  Low enough for ya?

Doesn't bother me at all. I love that he beat cry baby Trump and sent him packing. Wait until he's matched up against a wacko Republican, his apporval will be fine 

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden's President, right? Rightly or wrongly they get credit for the economy, good or bad. That's political reality, now go change your diaper crybaby 

😆

Doesn't bother me at all. I love that he beat cry baby Trump and sent him packing. Wait until he's matched up against a wacko Republican, his apporval will be fine 

You are the real life Kevin Bacon from Animal House lol. Everything is fine! Until you get runover by reality. 

This thread is going off the rails but it is happening.   MTG recently said she's contemplating a run for pres.  Now, that's probably a play for more press, but we've seen quite a few moderates step away lately and that stinks.  The far right is insane. 

A republican will probably be president next.  We need someone strong not a whacko.  I don't blame Biden for most of what's happening now but I definitely think his administration hasn't done nearly enough to alleviate the problems.  Most likely unless there's some positive change we'll keep seeing moderates being replaced by people like Mtg and Boebert.  A ######ed hobbit and a hypocritical hooker.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

22 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This thread is going off the rails but it is happening.   MTG recently said she's contemplating a run for pres.  Now, that's probably a play for more press, but we've seen quite a few moderates step away lately and that stinks.  The far right is insane. 

A republican will probably be president next.  We need someone strong not a whacko.  I don't blame Biden for most of what's happening now but I definitely think his administration hasn't done nearly enough to alleviate the problems.  Most likely unless there's some positive change we'll keep seeing moderates being replaced by people like Mtg and Boebert.  A ######ed hobbit and a hypocritical hooker.

You have no clue if you think think the far right is wackier than the fat lady. 
How does it feel to line up with the tibs and billstime of the world? You talk about batschitt crazy!!!!

Are you also looking to fundamentally change this country into a third world shithole like your two (*^*&%^$^#buddies are hoping to do?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

😆

Hey there's no crying here just reality & yes you are correct so that's why they POS president gets tagged with a sh**y economy, higher gas prices in history, inflation that is at the highest in history, terrible border policy, along with a multitude of other stupid things he's done that's why 88% of Americans polled think he's got the country going in the totally wrong direction & you being one of those DA's that voted for him are if the 12% that think he's doing good .

So seeing as you live in a lie every day you wake up thinking this POS you voted for is doing you justice just tells me & the other 88% of Americans that reads any of you r reply's just how ignorant you truly are .

So if there is any crying on my part it's because of what this Ignorant POS president is doing to this country & my heart cry's for the ignorant that believe in him ..

4 hours ago, Westside said:

You have no clue if you think think the far right is wackier than the fat lady. 
How does it feel to line up with the tibs and billstime of the world? You talk about batschitt crazy!!!!

Are you also looking to fundamentally change this country into a third world shithole like your two (*^*&%^$^#buddies are hoping to do?

Literally don't have a clue what you're talking about.   The far right is much worse.   There are boneheads on the left but you won't find one as dumb as MTG or Boebert.  Mtg said gazpacho police and makes mistakes like that ontge reg.  Check her gaffes yourself. 

3rd world country?  Dems have done better with the economy than reps until this administration.   Dems are dropping the ball a bit now.  Can't see how one would argue otherwise. 

On 7/8/2022 at 4:42 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Literally don't have a clue what you're talking about.   The far right is much worse.   There are boneheads on the left but you won't find one as dumb as MTG or Boebert.  Mtg said gazpacho police and makes mistakes like that ontge reg.  Check her gaffes yourself. 

3rd world country?  Dems have done better with the economy than reps until this administration.   Dems are dropping the ball a bit now.  Can't see how one would argue otherwise. 

Have you ever listened to your beloved president? If he isn’t lying he’s making one gaffe after another. Lol

Take off your blinders😂😂😂😂