Mass Shooting at 4th of July Parade

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Here is the terrorist watching a Trump motorcade. Trump inspires these people 

Honest question….are you sure he wasn’t planning on going John Hinkley? We already know he scoped out the parade route. Do we know he wasn’t also scoping out the motorcade? 

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do we have lots of stories of prior military shooting up places of work? There is no reason to believe that an ex soldier will suddenly go all crazy simply because he has a gun nearby, I am not sure how you are more concerned about this problem then the problem we actually have of random psychos shooting innocents.

100 % correct.

1 small insignificant Wacko, with easy access to guns + some type of vendetta = death to innocent people

You cannot eliminate the Wacko, or the vendetta, or the innocent deaths BUT you can eliminate access to guns

Seems the only direction if you want a change in direction. 

OR count mass shootings as price to pay for living in USA. 

This just in  reported NY Post...parents of this murdering Wacko offer " thoughts and prayers"  to families of victims. 

All is right in Highland Park now. Such over used words in the past decade.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

100 % correct.

1 small insignificant Wacko, with easy access to guns + some type of vendetta = death to innocent people

You cannot eliminate the Wacko, or the vendetta, or the innocent deaths BUT you can eliminate access to guns

Seems the only direction if you want a change in direction. 

OR count mass shootings as price to pay for living in USA. 

I am all for stopping people who have made open threats against others from being allowed to buy guns, as this guy was known to have done. Illinois could have passed red flag laws like Florida has but they have chosen to blame Indiana. Lastly this act as if there are not a lot of other ways to do the same damage are disingenuous, he could have used a car or a bomb and done similar damage. We have to deal with the wackos.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is basically endorsing this. Wow. Just horrible. "Mostly women" 

I was waiting for the most asinine hot take on this latest shooting. 
I am pleased to announce that I need wait no more. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:
The only country on the globe that finds this acceptable.

https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1849141086

Indeed.