Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why would a supposed MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter hire an attorney with ties to the Democrat Party?

I dunno. Maybe because most criminal defense attorneys are Democrats? Or maybe because hiring an attorney with ties to the Democratic Party makes you seem a little bit less of a right wing nutcase and may help you secure a better deal?

37 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And even more curious, why would those attorneys defend Epps, if they truly thought he was an insurrectionist?

I dunno again. Maybe because they are criminal defense lawyers and they're used to defending all sorts of unpleasant people, like drug dealers, fraudsters, sexual assaulters, etc?

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I dunno. Maybe because most criminal defense attorneys are Democrats? Or maybe because hiring an attorney with ties to the Democratic Party makes you seem a little bit less of a right wing nutcase and may help you secure a better deal?

I dunno again. Maybe because they are criminal defense lawyers and they're used to defending all sorts of unpleasant people, like drug dealers, fraudsters, sexual assaulters, etc?

Good points 👍

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No, but seriously…All jokes aside, doesn’t it seem a little interesting?

I mean, these are just logical questions to ask…

It's not exactly a joke, its what you knuckleheads do.   

And why is it interesting?   Everyone can be said to have Democrat ties.  

You should ask yourself serious questions.  I'll even help.   Are some of the things I believe insane?   Why do I use conspiracy to excuse insane behavior in others?  These are more logical questions you specifically should be asking (yourself).

17 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's not exactly a joke, its what you knuckleheads do.   

And why is it interesting?   Everyone can be said to have Democrat ties.  

You should ask yourself serious questions.  I'll even help.   Are some of the things I believe insane?   Why do I use conspiracy to excuse insane behavior in others?  These are more logical questions you specifically should be asking (yourself).

I do, every day…That’s why I’m not a partisan…I call out both sides…

And, technically, everything- every law, every bill, every agenda, every compromise, and every war, etc, is a “conspiracy”- two or more people colluding together to bring about a certain outcome…

”Conspiracy Theories” are potential explanations used to fill in gaps of an incomplete, or illogical narrative, due to misinformation, or suppression of information (ie JFK assassination, 80s AIDS epidemic, 9/11, WMDs, Russia/Collusion, Covid origins, 2020 riots, Epstein “suicide”, J6, October 7)…

All of these events have serious questions to the official story because the information presented did not completely add up…And I’m not wired to just go along with official narratives…I’ll question anything…👍

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Good point on the exact verbiage "storm" being used by Epps and then every major news outlet.  It's like those montages of liberal news outlets coordinating what they say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Isn't there some dedicated Ray Epps board somewhere for Tarheel to cross post his same old "news" in multiple topics, like he just did here.

Reminder: No. One. Cares.

True.  He's as passe as J6 is now...

• Like (+1) 1

Finding Q.....

We KNOW you don't care about the one guy who encouraged people on both J5/J6 to go INTO the Capitol being treated by a corrupt DOJ with kid gloves.

Duh.

You're a friggin commie.

• Like (+1) 1

I sure wish we had some recordings of other insurrectionists stating their goal to storm the Capitol on J6.

Maybe some of them could have avoided jail too if only they put it on the record.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Epps never entered the Capitol....

So just leave him alone!!!

Another Elizabeth Prelogar fact check.

Here is DOJ sentencing memo filed last week for 4 defendants who traveled together to DC for Jan 6. All were convicted by DC jury on 1512c2-related charges and other nonviolent offenses. No weapons, vandalism, or assault convictions. Two men didn't even go inside the building.

Just about 3x+ what Prelogar claimed:

• Thank you (+1) 2