Bills Season Tickets

Hey guys,

Just hunting for a little free advice. Since I'm going to be living in NYC this fall near my dad, I want to get us Bills season tickets. I was wondering what other expenses go along with the tickets, i.e. compulsory preseaon tickets, or is it straight-up ticket prices. Anyone subscribers out there know? Also, where do you recommend buying tickets? I've been to the stadium about a half a dozen times before, all in the upper deck or end zone 200-level, but I'm wondering what you think is the best value. Also, since we probably won't be able to drive up for all the games, maybe just five or six, which tickets are the easiest to resell? Thanks for the help. My dad has been waiting 45 years to get this season ticket, so I want to make this work for him.

You may want to get in contact w/ Jack in Syracuse. He has helped a few others (such as myself) get season tickets in the past. He may even be able to get you guys in the Select A Seat event, where people can go to RICH to pick out which seats they want. That would be a way to kinda check around in different areas to find the seats you want. Mine are in the endzone/tunnel side, just a few rows below the notorious EZC and just one row away from the tunnel, which is where I want to eventually end up (good for getting nice pictures).

Best value - but not the best seats - would have to be the new "Rockpile" section (200 level, scoreboard EZ). $250 each, or a little more than half of what I'm paying for lower-bowl sideline seats.

Price range for non-premium seasons - and yeah, that includes preseason tickets; you don't get the option of declining them:

$430 - 100-level Sidelines

$420 - 100-level Corners, 300-level rows 1-20

$400 - 200-level Tunnel EZ, 300-level rows 21-38 (Sidelines)

$370 - 100-level Tunnel EZ

$350 - 100-level Scoreboard EZ, 200-level Scoreboard EZ (Corners), 300-level rows 21-38 (Corners)

$320 - 200-level "Family Corner" (sections 224-228)

$250 - 200-level Scoreboard EZ

http://www.buffalobills.com/tickets/ has a virtual tour, stadium map, pricing, etc. ...

And those prices are it?  There are no fees that go along with the tickets?

332559[/snapback]

Just checked my invoice. I've got two of the $430 tix; the 'handling fee' was $3, bringing the total to $863. So, you could potentially get 2 tix in the "Rockpile" sections for a total cost of $503. (Not a bad deal, as long as you don't mind sitting right under the scoreboard.)

I like my seats (sideline row 6), but some people think they're too low. There aren't really any "bad" seats in the house, though - just depends on what point of view you prefer.

And remember, parking is extra even for season-holders - $15/game in the stadium lots last season, though you can find it cheaper.

And those prices are it?  There are no fees that go along with the tickets?

332559[/snapback]

Amazingly no. The Bills are the best deal in the NFL. My Patriot fan buddies can't believe I pay only $503 for two "Rockpile" seats. You can't even buy one Pats season ticket for $500.

PTR

I like my seats (sideline row 6), but some people think they're too low. There aren't really any "bad" seats in the house, though - just depends on what point of view you prefer.

If I recall correctly, this is where I sat for the Steelers game last season (thanks again, Lori) - I thought that they were GREAT seats. Only complaint were the (*^*&%^$^#Steelers fans near me.

I just bought seasons this year myself - figured I would give the Rockpile a shot, as it was the cheapest way to pick up 3 seats in the stadium. If I don't like them, I'll look to move next year. For me, its not so much WHERE, as long as I'm IN the stadium.

• 1 month later...
He's sitting with you in the back row, so I can see.

369978[/snapback]

are you going to tie one on for the opener or what? Like T-Hill I may be Jeff Curro intoxicated

Just checked my invoice. I've got two of the $430 tix; the 'handling fee' was $3, bringing the total to $863. So, you could potentially get 2 tix in the "Rockpile" sections for a total cost of $503. (Not a bad deal, as long as you don't mind sitting right under the scoreboard.)

And remember, parking is extra even for season-holders - $15/game in the stadium lots last season, though you can find it cheaper.

332561[/snapback]

Its all about the Rockpile...as a poor grad student, I cant believe I can afford a bills season tix. I tell all my buddies that I paid 250 bones for tix and their response is usually "thats for 1 game right?"....bills season tix are the best deal in the NFL far and away,

Click on Section 241 on the seating chart. That's the view from Row 10 and you can see the scoreboard quite well with just a little turn of your head. Those are "Rockpile" seats. No better value in all of pro sports at $25 a game in my opinion.