The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s utterly incredible how bad these nitwit liberals are at logic. This latest one is under the really odd impression that republicans and parents are mutually exclusive terms. 

You don't see the hypocrisy?

On 1/9/2023 at 9:07 PM, BillStime said:

Also Andy Biggs:

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

great visuals.  propaganda works, unfortunately.  trump used cartoons and meme's as policy statements to great effect.  With McCarthy throwing bombs, the country can hardly be more polarized.   And the appropriate response by liberals?  Get meaner, tougher, more muscular and cunning.  Get rid of the nice guy stuff.  Bare knuckles or brass knuckles. Let's go!!!

Just now, Chris farley said:

More Ron Flipping Filpkowski and Trip Gabriel.  

The most trusted place in news.

no comparison to tucker carlson, the champion of dimwits everywhere. You guys say liberals own the media.  Time to invent our own version of him.  Find some common enemy to hate.   promote nonsense disinformation conspiracy theories.  There are plenty of dimwits we can manipulate to vote D

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

no comparison to tucker carlson, the champion of dimwits everywhere. You guys say liberals own the media.  Time to invent our own version of him.  Find some common enemy to hate.   promote nonsense disinformation conspiracy theories.  There are plenty of dimwits we can manipulate to vote D

Who do those sites work for?

Its all the same silly.

Except for one, you know their agenda.  Like Maddow on MSNBC

the others are just pack profiles.

Let me guess, you get news from Joe joe and Jersey Dad as well?  maybe even pedo rob Rainer?  

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Who do those sites work for?

Its all the same silly.

Except for one, you know their agenda.  Like Maddow on MSNBC

the others are just pack profiles.

Let me guess, you get news from Joe joe and Jersey Dad as well?  maybe even pedo rob Rainer?  

who said they're working now?   Change their format.  speak in single syllables and memes.  target the dummies not intellectuals.  fight fire with fire.  I get news from multiple places including source documents and conservative sites.  know your enemy.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

who said their working now?   Change their format.  speak in single syllables and memes.  target the dummies not intellectuals.  fight fire with fire.  I get news from multiple places including source documents and conservative sites.  know your enemy.

Thats exactly what all those PAC profiles do, and its just epic funny how you and the other two profiles that read exactly the same, share from the same PACs.

Remember when the left hated citizen united. now it leads you around by the nose.

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Thats exactly what all those PAC profiles do, and its just epic funny how you and the other two profiles that read exactly the same, share from the same PACs.

Remember when the left hated citizen united. now it leads you around by the nose.

desperate times call for desperate measures.  I don't like the idea of moronic jack booted thugs ruling over me.  maybe we can get an analogue of the my pillow guy.  Could sell bio equivalent testosterone perhaps?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Happened awhile ago.  Most have been fired from CNN.  Some are still kicking around.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

desperate times call for desperate measures.  I don't like the idea moronic of jack booted thugs ruling over me.

So you dont vote?

Cause it seems you tend to side with the statist on most topics.

that's kind of supporting the boot.

If the corporations and elites openly purchase elections and liars on social media.  Who are the representatives, representing?

hey wnyguy, do you like the idea of the toothless, google eyed insurrectionist giving you orders?  Soon they can put away the Rebel flag and wear the swastika arm bands more openly and proudly.  and rittenhour can lead the new version of Hitler youths.

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So you dont vote?

Cause it seems you tend to side with the statist on most topics.

that's kind of supporting the boot.

If the corporations and elites openly purchase elections and liars on social media.  Who are the representatives, representing?

since I'm going full nihilism, you side with the elites you agree with, just like the guys who hired carlson.  And of course, I vote.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

I am sure you do vote. and by your comments. For the corporate and authoritarian politicians.  based on what you are told on for profit media and PAC spokespersons.  

you are not a puppet if you agree with the puppet masters despite previously disagreeing with their tactics.  unfortunately, civility, honesty and dignity are losing propositions in American politics now.  hmmm, who to blame???

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

you are not a puppet if you agree with the puppet masters despite previously disagreeing with their tactics.  unfortunately, civility, honesty and dignity are losing propositions in American politics now.  hmmm, who to blame???

Blame the bitter clingers like St Barack did or the basket of deplorables like Hillary did. Both moments of civility. 

• Haha (+1) 1

According to Frantz Fanon, cognitive dissonance occurs when “people hold a core belief that is very strong [and] when they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted [so] they will rationalize, ignore or even deny anything that doesn’t fit with that core belief”

All day every day that quote seems to fit in here.

Critical thinkers are not puppets and do not follow people.

but then again, thats why the mob attacks critical thinking for the easier "group think"

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

hey wnyguy, do you like the idea of the toothless, google eyed insurrectionist giving you orders?  Soon they can put away the Rebel flag and wear the swastika arm bands more openly and proudly.  and rittenhour can lead the new version of Hitler youths.

since I'm going full nihilism, you side with the elites you agree with, just like the guys who hired carlson.  And of course, I vote.

No I like the idea of America being more reliant on America. Domestic manufacturing, domestic energy, I like the idea of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I don't want my government telling me how I should think or what I should feel. Live your life as you see fit and let me do the same. I like the idea of Making America Great Again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Blame the bitter clingers like St Barack did or the basket of deplorables like Hillary did. Both moments of civility. 

Biden

Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” as he filibustered bussing.

Winter of pain and death for the unvaccinated

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Redtail….are you OK? How was your Covid experience? Are you feeling better? Were you ever feeling poorly? Or did you just test positive? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

No I like the idea of America being more reliant on America. Domestic manufacturing, domestic energy, I like the idea of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I don't want my government telling me how I should think or what I should feel. Live your life as you see fit and let me do the same. I like the idea of Making America Great Again.

because it's not really a global economy or workforce...you can still keep whatever American culture you prefer and not be ruled by fascists.  I agree.  You do you.  Perhaps we wall off the poor red states and let them dictate MAGA culture, edentulous and all.  I';m ok with that at this point so long as we get Virginia.  It's a beautiful and largely educated state.  Perhaps winning the civil war wasn't all that great.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

yes, those are comparable to over running the capitol.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, those are comparable to over running the capitol.

It’s almost as if you think civility, honesty, and dignity, were absent from politics only as of January 6, 2021.

Edited by JDHillFan

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s almost as if you think civility, honesty, and dignity, were absent from politics only as of January 6, 2021.

yes, because rioting  and refusing to transfer power happened regularly before then.  Short of walling off the dumb states, I largely agree with Carville, we need to speak dumb people language.  Save the highbrow stuff for private meetings:  https://www.vox.com/22338417/james-carville-democratic-party-biden-100-days

Edited by redtail hawk

yeas, because rioting  and refusing to transfer power happened regularly before then.  Short of walling off the dumb states, I largely agree with Carville, we need to speak dumb people language.  Save the highbrow stuff for private meetings:  https://www.vox.com/22338417/james-carville-democratic-party-biden-100-days

Thats funny.  hundreds were arrested for rioting at his swearing in.   the pink hat marches. RESIST?  Summer of riots while the DEMs were calling him a russian asset.  using political disinformation to get a warrant to spy on an american running for office?

Yeah, you are correct. Nothing before 2021

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Thats funny.  hundreds were arrested for rioting at his swearing in.   the pink hat marches. RESIST?  Summer of riots while the DEMs were calling him a russian asset.  using political disinformation to get a warrant to spy on an american running for office?

Yeah, you are correct. Nothing before 2021

your sense of scale and spectrum needs adjustment.  Too much air and not enough fuel thru the carb.  Better yet switch to an electric vehicle.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

your sense of scale and spectrum needs adjustment.  Too much air and not enough fuel thru the carb.  Better yet switch to an electric vehicle.

"Sense of scale."  LMAO! 

The summer of 2020 was infinitely worse for American than the afternoon of J6.

• Agree 1