The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Seriously - the GQP is one sick shittshow filled with spineless cowards. Just like the leading cult members we see here on a daily basis with ZERO balls.

IDIOTS

My takeaway from this diatribe ended at the acknowledgement of something everyone who follows politics knows:

”Yes, other people lie too.” 

The reality is people love their liars, are ok with their lies, but are outraged when other liars lie in a liarly fashion.  

I stopped reading after that, too much mishmosh and histrionics to dig through.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Of course you did - you can only digest sugar coated Trump news... just like all the other cowards here.

You don’t have to acknowledge what I already said, Punky Brewster, that’s why I said it. 

As for all your bluster on cowardice and preferring other better liars, puberty can be a tough thing for a young person to handle.   Chances are fair that you’ll outgrow your anger and hatred when your levels, uh, normalize.  In the meantime, I forgive you.  Have a blessed day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 716er said:

^^^A member of the party of cowards more interested in discussing the puberty of one he does not know rather than the context of the thread.^^^

Pretty gross, but you know what they say...

No, what do they say?

• Thank you (+1) 1