TSW Mock Draft Buffalo Bills Poll - Who should the Bills take at 57? ***Poll closing at 8p est 4/3/22

Virgil

Who should the Bills take at 52?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at 52?

• Kenneth Walker, RB, Mich St (44)
    • Tyler Smith, OL, Tulsa (Soph) (47)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/2022 at 12:02 AM

Please vote on who you would like to see the Bills take at #57.

These are the players available based upon our TSW Mock Draft 1.0.

Players were selected based upon the remaining top 75 rated players according to CBS Sports (ESPN isn't updated).  I did not include QB, DB, TE, or DB based upon current roster and previous pick of a DB.

The poll will remain open until we have 100 votes or a clear winner

Edited by Virgil

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Please vote on who you would like to see the Bills take at #57.

These are the players available based upon our TSW Mock Draft 1.0.

Players were selected based upon the remaining top 75 rated players according to CBS Sports (ESPN isn't updated).  I did not include QB, DB, TE, or DB based upon current roster and previous pick of a DB.

The poll will remain open until we have 100 votes or a clear winner

where is BPA?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Not that it matters much but I don't think TEs (ie McBride) should be excluded based on our roster. I'd also include at least one more WR.

There wasn't a WR valued in the top 75 worth adding into the poll.  Again, I know it's all a matter of opinion for ranking, so I'm just going with CBS

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

where is BPA?

Updated

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 2

Honestly, Tariq Woolen needs to be in the discussion and probably needs to be the pick (first pick be darned).

Arguably the highest upside of any player left on the board.

Position of need for our roster.

Position of need in the broader evolving football landscape.

Unique physical talent.

Right staff to get the most out of a player like this.

He's who I'll be hoping we land in this situation and I HATED our double dip last year. 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Daxton Hill was picked at #29.

Of that list the right answer is Tyler Smith. I would personally take Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama. 

But it is too early for Metchie there IMO.

I like Smith a lot. A little raw, but he’s huge and crazy athletic. He’s a monster. 

This is why I think WR with our 1st pick is the better strategy...Go with the high upside at WR with #25...It will be there...In this Mock it should have been Watson at #25...Tariq Woolen is still available here at #57...Watson and Woolen is better than any player we can get here to add to McDuffie...Plus I think they are 100% the type players Beane targets...Super high upside athletes...Tall and very fast...

Mock Draft Grade so far - 0.00...😁

Kidding...But it could have been better...😎

Edited by KOKBILLS

10 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Honestly, Tariq Woolen needs to be in the discussion and probably needs to be the pick (first pick be darned).

Unique physical talent.

He's who I'll be hoping we land in this situation and I HATED our double dip last year. 

Added just for you

1 minute ago, KOKBILLS said:

This is why I think WR with our 1st pick is the better strategy...Go with the high upside at WR with #25...It will be there...In this Mock it should have been Watson at #25...Tariq Woolen is still available here at #57...Watson and Woolen is better than any player we can get here to add to McDuffie...Plus I think they are 100% the the players Beane targets...Super high upside athletes...Tall and very fast...

It was an overwhelming selection 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’m surprised for all the votes of a Sophomore player.  I didn’t think Beane took those 

If you draft Smith, I am not sure he starts this year. He sits and develops, then replaces Saffold next year. I prefer to find impact starters, but after getting our corner, not sure there is an impact starter in the list besides maybe Walker. You could potentially draft a linebacker who replaces Tremaine next year, but I think Smith is too good to pass up here. 

3 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

This is why I think WR with our 1st pick is the better strategy...Go with the high upside at WR with #25...It will be there...In this Mock it should have been Watson at #25...Tariq Woolen is still available here at #57...Watson and Woolen is better than any player we can get here to add to McDuffie...Plus I think they are 100% the type players Beane targets...Super high upside athletes...Tall and very fast...

I think you need a starter at corner. We have respectable depth there at wide receiver right now and projected starters, plus two tight ends. Unless you are displacing Gabe Davis or Crowder, you aren’t drafting a starter if you take a receiver in the first, and that’s why I don’t like it. 

Woolen has upside but will be a liability for a team trying to get to a Super Bowl. McDuffie and some of the other guys are plug and play. 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Unique physical talent.

For perspective... Our very own Joe Marino mocked Woolen to us IN THE FIRST ROUND in his newest mock draft. Feels high, which is why I've said before that the ideal scenario is trading down to improve our 2 and ending up with Woolen and George Pickens, BUT... he'd be a steal at 57.

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Daxton Hill was picked at #29.

Of that list the right answer is Tyler Smith. I would personally take Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama. 

But it is too early for Metchie there IMO.

Do you think Smith could competently play RT in a pinch?  The little that I have watched of him left me thinking that he is a G only in the NFL.  I think he would get called for holding a lot if he played T.

45 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Unique physical talent.

Highest upside means he isn’t ready to play yet - and may never be.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.