Soak it all in

TFBillsfan

The whole thing is extremely enjoyable. 

The best part is that we're just starting out.  This isn't Allen's 15th year in the league coming up - he's just starting to roll.  We have many years of exciting & competitive football ahead of us.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It amazes me how majority of the loud mouthed people think he's terrible, and we should trade him, he has value I hear and we're going to maybe get a 2nd rounder for him or more some think!   It's just the scheme here doesn't fit him, but he's worth alot!

Fixed.

There is good and bad for me honestly. While I have enjoyed the ride for the most part, when you know you are good enough to win the losses hurt more. Obviously the KC game stung hard, but in terms of a regular season defeat I don't think I had taken a loss as hard as the Jags defeat in a long time. It was like "how can this talented, well coached team, with an elite QB suck that bad?" And I know it happens. See Green Bay in week 1 against the Saints as another example, but man it was frustrating.

I’m 54 and I have seen the good and the bad.  I’m not as old as some of the old timers and we know who that saw the 60’s Bills, but I’m loving the ride.

it’s not an instant gratification thing, but a sincere desire for the promised land.  It takes patience, and we are so close.  We have a decade or more of Allen, and I believe the Pegulas have sincere trust in McBeane.  They will support those two and if you’re GM, HC, and WB are in place, we’ll get there.

It might even be this year.  Patience Danyasan as the great Miyagi says.

Yes I totally appreciate my team, my teams fanbase, and this very chat board where we can all discuss and kibitz on all things Buffalo and Bills.

Hope springs eternal THIS is the year. But I TRY to take things one step at a time.  My next benchmark is the NFL draft.

Roster turnover lose a few players.........................check

Free agency sign a few............................................Check. 

NFL DRAFT................................................................waiting with great expectation and excitement

Training camp and position battles.........................ditto

Final Roster Decisions...............................................Ditto

Start of season........................................................awww heck yeahhhhh Cannot wait!!!!!

GO BILLS!~!~!~!!!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.