OFFICIAL game thread

jarthur31

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can't understand is why Madden complimented them on that reverse play.  Jesus, is he having sexual relations with Brady?  Enough already!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

24641[/snapback]

He actually started to question it, but Al Michaels started talking about Janet Weiss, and that led Madden into discussing how Janet tries to put in plays that no one expects.

I'll say this:

I'm constantly amazed at how good Brady's protection is. They are the best schemed offense in the league. They know when to move the pocket, and where to move it. Brady has uncanny instincts and never really takes a hard shot. They are run blocking extremely well, when the rare occasion arises that Dillon has the ball.

Branch looks like a fantasy sleeper...but then again, they "feature" different players in different games, which is why patriot receivers never get drafted high in any smart fantasy draft.

What they do is smart football. Always keep the team guessing and doubting and wondering. I think Manning might just pull this one out, though. 17-13 at halftime, and yet if the Pats need a TD and there's only 30 seconds on the clock and Brady has them at their own 1-yard line, I wouldn't bet against them. They just seem to get it done, time and time again.

As much as I can't stand the Pats, I have utmost respect for them.

The Colts D is just okay, from the looks of it.

This is a great game. Up for grabs at the half.

What I can't understand is why Madden complimented them on that reverse play.  Jesus, is he having sexual relations with Brady?  Enough already!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

24641[/snapback]

Oh man, where were you when Dallas was winning all those SB? Madden was knobbing some serious Schlong back then.

Oh man, know I know why we released Nick when he played here. I don't understand how he did so well with the Jests after he was cut.

He's been toasted on 2 TD!!!!!

BTW, who is the Colts DC? This zone D is killing them! Play a little man to mix it up dude!