OFFICIAL game thread

jarthur31

Dungy must be stevestojaning a brick. His wife is in the hospital for an undisclosed reason but the Pats have come out in 4 receiver sets and an empty backfield. They're moving the ball quite easily against the Colts non-existant D.

Marsha isn't even looking off his primary receiver and the zone defense just doesn't compensate and take a risk.

In the red zone, the Colts decided to forget about the blitz and play nickel and dime D and held them to a FG. They were lucky. Well, they were smart to adjust.

I'm sorry, but you don't blitz like that on consecutive plays unless you got a secondary that can cover. The Colts shouldn't have done that from the beginning.

ADDENDUM: Manning just threw a pick in the EZ. He's scared and is showing it. When he passes, he has happy feet. They're in his head. This is getting ugly fast! Let's give the OC some props, too: he's afraid to run it after they almost failed on a 3rd and 1 a little earlier.

AD2: the FB just dropped an easy TD! His receivers aren't helping him either.

INJURY UPDATE: Mike Doss was carted off the field just now.

Colts just scored a TD. In another thread, I posted that they need to run alot more and they did on this drive! Kinda dumb for the Edge to take himself out on a goal line situation. Rhodes on the 2 yard plunge. 10-3 Colts.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord, Manning turns the ball over in the redzone on a stupid pass, then when the Pats start their drive, they have Brady STANDING IN HIS ENDZONE for like half a day, just waiting for his receivers to get open......ridiculous.

They can move the ball between the 20's, but for some reason as soon as they get in the red zone Manning's head is magnetically attracted to his ass

I thought NE o-line was mediocore at best.  Brady has time to read the paper and take a dump back there. 

If he ever got rushed and hit numerous times, he would be a totally different QB.

24619[/snapback]

eeeeeooooooooooooouuhhhhhhhhhh!

Lets hope he doesn't drop a turd! :flirt::w00t::doh::flirt:

:P

Well that no-call pass interference on Dallas Clark didn't help much. He was tackled by Phifer before the ball got there.

All that aside, Manning still sucks ass crack in big meaningful games. He looks like the second coming of Johnny U in meaningless games. What a putz.

Why does he insist on throwing into not double coverage, but TRIPLE coverage every time he passes into the endzone??????? The Colts have a rough three game stretch to start the season......you'd think they'd be a little smarter.....if you're going to take out the Pats, do it in the first game!

Yeah but how'd you like that REVERSE!  Nice trick play, Patsies!  :flirt:

24611[/snapback]

What I can't understand is why Madden complimented them on that reverse play. Jesus, is he having sexual relations with Brady? Enough already! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: