OFFICIAL game thread

jarthur31

We'll see if we can in Week 4.  The Patriots get a break next week though, they get to play the amazing, high flyin'...Arizona Cards  :P

24976[/snapback]

With an extra 2 days to rest, like they would need that against the Cards anyways.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy lets Manning run the offense like the Bills allowed Kelly.

Only problem, Kelly was smarter.

24978[/snapback]

Kelly would dump the ball off to Thurman a lot, I dont see Manning doing that with Edge at all. I know it usually only results in a 3-4 yard gain, but thats better than an incompletion Peyton!

Still do not know how in the world McGinnest was left unblocked. For every great play Manning makes he makes some serious game killing plays. Have some pocket awareness you damn hillbilly!

Pats can be beat with a good running game with no turning the ball over. Sound like a gameplan? You betcha!

Still do not know how in the world McGinnest was left unblocked. For every great play Manning makes he makes some serious game killing plays. Have some pocket awareness you damn hillbilly!

Pats can be beat with a good running game with no turning the ball over. Sound like a gameplan? You betcha!

24998[/snapback]

Well we got the good running game down...now if we duct tape the ball to Herny's hands and only allow Bledsoe to throw to Eric Moulds, we'll be set :P

Well we got the good running game down...now if we duct tape the ball to Herny's hands and only allow Bledsoe to throw to Eric Moulds, we'll be set  :P

25001[/snapback]

As Levy would always preach, turnovers are the key stat to ever game. Luckily Henry has improved in that area. My focus must now turn from this train wreck Colt finish to the Jags/Bills game. Lets go Buffalo!