Mock Drafts

Milanos Milano

25. Kenyon Green IOL,

Dotson, Elam, Burks, and Lloyd were all there but in the first 3 rounds I try an match BPA with a need. I'm sick of the revolving door on the line. He's talked about having all pro potential, and if he comes close that's a win. Place him next to Dawkins and you've got 1 yard cloud of dust 1st downs.

57. Roger McCreary CB,

This was a no brainer, 30 career PBU's with inside/outside capabilities. He was ranked 58th on TDN.

89. Troy Andersen LB,

He's a Jack, ironman football player. He can QB, HBack, TE, etc... Trick plays x10. All while learning behind Edmonds. He won't be great replacing Edmonds until he gets more experience but gets us another 4 years in the middle without destroying the salary cap.

130. Coby Bryant CB,

he's got all the physical attributes you look for in a corner, and our coaching staff will bring out his talents. He'll add muscle and a little weight in the program, while improving his tackling.

168. Hassan Haskins RB,

adding a thumper to go with singletary's quicks. Short yardage, goal line demon.

185. Matt Araiza P, 

what can you say other than it's a 6th round pick. Nothing to lose.

203. Tyquan Thornton WR,

has some size and can take the top off, deep draft for WR.

231. Andrew Stueber OT,

you know beane likes em big, well coached at Michigan developmental G/T.

PFA : WR Devan Williams, Oregon.

.         FB Zander Horvath.

.         QB Jack Coan.

45 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

25. Kenyon Green IOL,

Dotson, Elam, Burks, and Lloyd were all there but in the first 3 rounds I try an match BPA with a need. I'm sick of the revolving door on the line. He's talked about having all pro potential, and if he comes close that's a win. Place him next to Dawkins and you've got 1 yard cloud of dust 1st downs.

57. Roger McCreary CB,

This was a no brainer, 30 career PBU's with inside/outside capabilities. He was ranked 58th on TDN.

89. Troy Andersen LB,

He's a Jack, ironman football player. He can QB, HBack, TE, etc... Trick plays x10. All while learning behind Edmonds. He won't be great replacing Edmonds until he gets more experience but gets us another 4 years in the middle without destroying the salary cap.

130. Coby Bryant CB,

he's got all the physical attributes you look for in a corner, and our coaching staff will bring out his talents. He'll add muscle and a little weight in the program, while improving his tackling.

168. Hassan Haskins RB,

adding a thumper to go with singletary's quicks. Short yardage, goal line demon.

185. Matt Araiza P, 

what can you say other than it's a 6th round pick. Nothing to lose.

203. Tyquan Thornton WR,

has some size and can take the top off, deep draft for WR.

231. Andrew Stueber OT,

you know beane likes em big, well coached at Michigan developmental G/T.

PFA : WR Devan Williams, Oregon.

.         FB Zander Horvath.

.         QB Jack Coan.

The more I think about McCreary the more I like it if he’s there in 2nd. I live in SEC country and have watched this guy many times. He’s a bully in the secondary. And I know this. He was a much better player at the college level than Elam was.  I know that doesn’t always translate to the Pros and he doesn’t have the measureables others do but this guy is really good. And will be ready day one if White has a slow recovery. 

Edited by Floydboy12

image.thumb.png.3f50d21689396bd1d5e1f89c01208700.pngLots of trading in this one :)

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

how are you guys able to post the images??  thanks 

copy an image before hand, then rt click and paste your image into your post.

Edited by 34-78-83

25: R1 P25 WR Jahan Dotson - Penn State.

He can play outside or the slot, great hands, route runner. He will make crowder irrelevant by game 6, if not before.

57: R2 P25 RB Kenneth Walker III - Michigan State.

He could be the no.1 back we've been looking for. At 57 it's worth a try adding him to our offense, he can't be worse than anyone else on the roster. 

89: R3 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State.

Already made my statement on him.

130: R4 P25 CB Cam Taylor-Britt - Nebraska.

Is as close to perfect for our zone defense as there is in the draft, excellent tackler, plays nasty.

168: R5 P25 G Chris Paul - Tulsa.

Versatile G/T prospect. Played guard and tackle. Great size.

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

185: R6 P6 WR Devon Williams - Oregon.

6'5" 210 lb 3rd down, redzone target, anything after the 5th round is the time to take a chance.

203: R6 P24 G Andrew Stueber - Michigan. 

Already explained.

231: R7 P10 CB Kalon Barnes - Baylor.

Size is ok, but his speed allows us to play him against the Tyreek Hill's of the NFL. nothing to lose in the 7th. And he was there, so.......

14 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

how are you guys able to post the images??  thanks 

Copy and paste out take a screen shot and use the editor to decrease the size of the screen shot. I personally zoom in on it before taking screen shot and then adjust the size.

5 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

25: R1 P25 WR Jahan Dotson - Penn State.

He can play outside or the slot, great hands, route runner. He will make crowder irrelevant by game 6, if not before.

57: R2 P25 RB Kenneth Walker III - Michigan State.

He could be the no.1 back we've been looking for. At 57 it's worth a try adding him to our offense, he can't be worse than anyone else on the roster. 

89: R3 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State.

Already made my statement on him.

130: R4 P25 CB Cam Taylor-Britt - Nebraska.

Is as close to perfect for our zone defense as there is in the draft, excellent tackler, plays nasty.

168: R5 P25 G Chris Paul - Tulsa.

Versatile G/T prospect. Played guard and tackle. Great size.

185: R6 P6 WR Devon Williams - Oregon.

6'5" 210 lb 3rd down, redzone target, anything after the 5th round is the time to take a chance.

203: R6 P24 G Andrew Stueber - Michigan. 

Already explained.

231: R7 P10 CB Kalon Barnes - Baylor.

Size is ok, but his speed allows us to play him against the Tyreek Hill's of the NFL. nothing to lose in the 7th. And he was there, so.......

Copy and paste out take a screen shot and use the editor to decrease the size of the screen shot. I personally zoom in on it before taking screen shot and then adjust the size.

Weird, won't work for me

Didn’t make any trades until the 3 d round where I dropped a slot and picked up some extra picks. Then another trade down again later. Overall I am not sure it could go any better. Have Hill start at CB at the beginning of the year and slowly move him to S. McCollum helps with that as well as adds depth. McBride and White are legit starters right out of the gate. Phillips could be your future Beasley, Woods was easily BPA when I took him. Traded back up to steal Araiza by giving up 168 and 203

Daxton Hill

S Michigan

Trey McBride

TE Colorado State

Rachaad White

RB Arizona State

Zyon McCollum

CB Sam Houston State

Kyle Philips

WR UCLA

Jelani Woods

TE Virginia

Matt Araiza

P San Diego State

• Like (+1) 1

Here's my latest mock in a TRADE DOWN scenario (if the value at Cornerback isn't there).  In this case we get THREE second round picks, and THREE playmakers at CB, WR, and CB.  What you can't see is the 7th round pick spent on Georgia DE Adam Anderson for the PS, and develop.

Hall has been talked about enough.  You know why I picked him in the 2nd round, not the 1st.

McCreary is a solid corner for insurance (Tre's injury / recovery etc).

Tolbert is fast and can stretch the field.  

Beavers is excellent in coverage and could counter the Kelce's of the league

Smith was brought in for a visit and may be an interior OL target

Ellis was a value pick for me.  Developmental DT

Nailor in my view could make the 53 man roster for depth

Turner could develop, potentially on the PS

1530257145_ScreenShot2022-04-19at6_04_29PM.thumb.png.c11efa461272e5ae1e04b070572c6d47.png

• Like (+1) 1

28.Kenyon Green OG Texas A&M

Already explained

57. Troy Andersen LB Montana State

AE

89. Zyon McCollum CB Sam Houston State

Small school prospect with all the qualities you look for in a corner, developmental.

130. Tyquan Thornton WR Baylor

AE

168. Kyle Philips WR UCLA

A bigger than Beasley slot who should be able to displace crowder by mid season

171. Akayleb Evans CB Missouri

Has size and experience, will probably start before Zyon

185.Thayer Munford OG Ohio State

Has experience at G and T should develop into a starter, at worst a backup anywhere on the line except center

203. Kalon Barnes CB Baylor

AE

231. Dawson Deaton OC Texas Tech

Developmental C, best to get him on the team to hopefully progress into Morse's replacement.

Ojabo will heal and learn from Miller, possibly having him for the playoffs. Smith has allot of experience, should develop. The same can be said for Volson although his learning curve will be higher. Nailor could develop at slot and Stuart just needs coaching and experience.

Screenshot_20220419-184515.jpg

Edited by ScorpionZero

Round: 1

Jahan Dotson

WR | Penn State

Round: 2

Breece Hall

RB | Iowa State

Round: 3

Cam Taylor-Britt

CB | Nebraska

Round: 4

Akayleb Evans

CB | Missouri

Round: 5

Chris Paul

IOL | Tulsa

Round: 6

Cade Mays

IOL | Tennessee

Round: 6

Charleston Rambo

WR | Miami (FL)

Round: 7

Matt Araiza

P | San Diego State

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Didn’t make any trades until the 3 d round where I dropped a slot and picked up some extra picks. Then another trade down again later. Overall I am not sure it could go any better. Have Hill start at CB at the beginning of the year and slowly move him to S. McCollum helps with that as well as adds depth. McBride and White are legit starters right out of the gate. Phillips could be your future Beasley, Woods was easily BPA when I took him. Traded back up to steal Araiza by giving up 168 and 203

Daxton Hill

S Michigan

Trey McBride

TE Colorado State

Rachaad White

RB Arizona State

Zyon McCollum

CB Sam Houston State

Kyle Philips

WR UCLA

Jelani Woods

TE Virginia

Matt Araiza

P San Diego State

McCollum would be great in the 4th . I won’t mind they get him in the 3rd as well

27 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If TE Jelani Woods is on the board in Round 4, take him.  The guy is a mammoth uncoverable even for the endzone alone would be worth it.  Upgrade from Sweeney

I suspect he could go as early as Round 2 though

He's probably mid 3rd to 4th. So if you want him and he's there in the 3rd take him.

27 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Edited by ScorpionZero

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.