January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The reason is that nothing happens in a vacuum.  Context is extremely important.  But I'm eager to see the footage.

Oh damn, we agree.  I made the same argument on viewing the actions of the politically motivated 1/6 committee.

That was why I always wanted to have access to all the footage.  

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The reason is that nothing happens in a vacuum.  Context is extremely important.  But I'm eager to see the footage.

Btw, this is the same argument I made about you supporting the second version of stop the steal while applauding the first.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

In economies, the market decides. It’s now a global market. 

in sports its usually the score although sadly sometimes the Russian judge decides 

competition is another foundational element of our society. Sadly, it’s becoming accepted to cheat if one doesn’t actually win

Competition is being destroyed in America.  You don't like the game, cheat or change the rules.  Remove/reduce standards.  Where does that get us? 

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So when is context important?  When you deem it so?

26 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Inequality begins at birth.  It is not coincidence that successful people marry attractive, successful people (competitively) and then have successful, attractive children (altho currently many fewer).  It's self perpetuating and will remain that way.  See, Sociology is a worthwhile pursuit.

You don't need a sociology degree to know that.  Just a pair of eyes.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Competition is being destroyed in America.  You don't like the game, cheat or change the rules.  Remove/reduce standards.  Where does that get us? 

So when is context important?  When you deem it so?

You don't need a sociology degree to know that.  Just a pair of eyes.

I'm all for competition.  In fact, I seek it.

I took one sociology course.  The professor was absolutely gorgeous.  I probably missed some stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the investigation of Trump's role is finished. The January 6 committee handled that.

I'm more. Interested in finding out why security was so light that day.  The riot, or insurrection, or whatever you want to call it was planned on FakeBook and Twitter.  I know the FBI/CIA etc are all over that.  The FBI had 8 people infiltrated in the Proud Boys but the government was taken by surprise with mall cops behind a bicycle fence wearing bicycle helmets providing security.

How in the heck did that happen?  Inquiring minds (like mine) want to know.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I think the investigation of Trump's role is finished. The January 6 committee handled that.

I'm more. Interested in finding out why security was so light that day.  The riot, or insurrection, or whatever you want to call it was planned on FakeBook and Twitter.  I know the FBI/CIA etc are all over that.  The FBI had 8 people infiltrated in the Proud Boys but the government was taken by surprise with mall cops behind a bicycle fence wearing bicycle helmets providing security.

We have documentation that shows that Trump pre=authorized the national guard  on J6 should any of the parties, required by law to deploy the NG, request it.

We have documentation that shows that any individual among those  required by law to request the NG in DC (house, senate sergeant at arms; DC mayor) all refused to make the request for NG presence on J6 when asked. They declined to make the request multiple times despite having intelligence that indicated the need for more law enforcement presence on J6.

The only reason we've heard thus far as to why the NG was declined repeatedly was out of concern for the poor optics on display if a large NG presence was observed at the Capitol that day. In other words they declined the NG because politics.

None of the above was included in the J6 committee report.

If you don't have serious questions about the above documented facts then you quite simply are not a serious person who wants the full picture around the events of J6.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Don't worry, it will be investigated.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

He says he wants to and is looking into it.  I'll believe it when I see it.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2022-12-20/the-public-may-not-see-all-of-the-jan-6-committees-work-for-decades-if-ever

WASHINGTON —  

The final report by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection will provide the most comprehensive account yet of what led to the worst attack on the Capitol in more than 200 years. But it’s not likely to include all of the evidence the panel collected in its 18-month investigation.

Congress is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act, and House rules, which lawmakers approve with each new Congress, set an at minimum two-decade timeline before the public can see records that are preserved.

That means that potentially millions of pages of depositions, cellphone and text records, emails, staff notes and analysis by outside organizations compiled as part of the committee’s investigation that don’t make it into the official final report or aren’t released before the end of the year won’t become public for decades — if they ever do at all.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2022-12-20/the-public-may-not-see-all-of-the-jan-6-committees-work-for-decades-if-ever

WASHINGTON —  

The final report by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection will provide the most comprehensive account yet of what led to the worst attack on the Capitol in more than 200 years. But it’s not likely to include all of the evidence the panel collected in its 18-month investigation.

Congress is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act, and House rules, which lawmakers approve with each new Congress, set an at minimum two-decade timeline before the public can see records that are preserved.

That means that potentially millions of pages of depositions, cellphone and text records, emails, staff notes and analysis by outside organizations compiled as part of the committee’s investigation that don’t make it into the official final report or aren’t released before the end of the year won’t become public for decades — if they ever do at all.

No.  they were all to be made public by the end of September 2022, right @ChiGoose?

Just now, redtail hawk said:

let's see what Enrique says under oath.  Perjury is a serious crime.

What the lawyer said was opinion.  But I can assure you that what Enrique won't be saying is that Trump told them to break into the Capitol.  Short of that...