2022 Mid-Terms - All Races, Polls, and Russian Interference

Big Blitz

28 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Let's try a counterfactual to point out the absurdity of people still believing that the 2020 election was rigged.

Let's say that I came in here in 2016 and said the 2016 election was rigged and Hillary Clinton actually won. I claimed that the Russians hacked the voting machines. The GOP was carting in ballots. etc.

In the wake of the election, while Hillary and a handful of her advisors screamed fraud, the following happened:

• Obama's DOJ leadership testified under oath that they investigated all of the claims that Hillary brought to them and found them not to be true
  • Hillary's campaign senior staff, including her campaign chair testified under oath that they looked into the claims and found them to be false
  • Hillary's campaign lawyers testified under oath that the claims were false
  • Obama's White House lawyers testified under oath that the claims were false
  • Head election administrators in the states Hillary claimed were stolen testified under oath that the claims were false
  • When the members of Hillary's staff that promoted the fraud claims were asked to testify, they either plead the 5th or refused to testify
  • Independent investigators and elections experts all agreed that the election was not stolen

But even in light of all of this, I still came here parroting Occupy Democrats or whoever saying things like "but so-and-so person says that the Russians hacked the voter rolls and coordinated with the GOP to impersonate voters in key states! Check out this post from Occupy Democrats about how one of the voting machines was hooked up to the internet and hacked by the Russians!"

And in this example, those things that I'm saying are the things that were already addressed in the bullet points above.

Any time you try to point this out to me, I just post another theory, ignoring the bigger picture, the experts, and the established facts. "But what about...?" as I come up with another talking point that has either been debunked, makes no sense, or has no evidence to support it.

At what point are you convinced of either:

• I have good points and maybe the election was stolen; OR
  • I am a loon who is just desperately looking for things that fit my narrative

Right.  Loons claimed that Russia hacked voting machines to steer the election to Trump.  When what really happened, and what happens in every election, is that there were Russian troll farms posting fake ***** on social media.  In an attempt to sow discord from both sides.  It worked wonderfully by the way.

That's it.

The Obama DOJ and the rest absolutely did all the stuff you highlighted, while at the same time knowing they had put the Russian collusion nonsense into swing to kneecap the incoming administration before it was even sworn in.  So of course they were more than happy to deny it "under oath" as you're always willing to use to absolve politicians and other swamp creatures, that you align with, from being the liars that they are.

Please specifically refute any of the stuff I highlighted that happened in states in 2020.  They all happened.  They all were designed to rig the election in favor of Democrats.  This is undeniable.  To attempt to equate these undeniable facts with the 2016 Russian bot troll farms and claims of hacking voting machines is pure comedy.  Which is par for the course with you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Please specifically refute any of the stuff I highlighted that happened in states in 2020.  They all happened.  They all were designed to rig the election in favor of Democrats.  This is undeniable.  To attempt to equate these undeniable facts with the 2016 Russian bot troll farms and claims of hacking voting machines is pure comedy.  Which is par for the course with you.

Can you provide any evidence for any of the claims you made? Or even phrase them in a falsifiable manner? Are you asserting that ballot boxes were illegal? Or were placed illegally? If so, where? Do you have any evidence that county clerks interfered with the election? Are you claiming that the lack of voter signatures in Georgia meant that there were enough fake ballots to change the outcome of the election? Are you claiming that the Democrats are so ingenious and powerful as to rig a US election but forgot to do anything about the House?

"And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in Democrat-heavy precincts" is a nothing sentence that cannot be proven true or false. Something like "Democrats illegally placed drop boxes in Philadelphia" would be something that someone can respond to.

Your screed needs a bit of editing and evidentiary support before anyone could meaningfully respond to it.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Can you provide any evidence for any of the claims you made? Or even phrase them in a falsifiable manner? Are you asserting that ballot boxes were illegal? Or were placed illegally? If so, where? Do you have any evidence that county clerks interfered with the election? Are you claiming that the lack of voter signatures in Georgia meant that there were enough fake ballots to change the outcome of the election? Are you claiming that the Democrats are so ingenious and powerful as to rig a US election but forgot to do anything about the House?

"And the election was rigged with every illegal drop box placed in Democrat-heavy precincts" is a nothing sentence that cannot be proven true or false. Something like "Democrats illegally placed drop boxes in Philadelphia" would be something that someone can respond to.

Your screed needs a bit of editing and evidentiary support before anyone could meaningfully respond to it.

Face it Goose, the election was a fraud and you know it. 

Just now, wnyguy said:

Face it Goose, the election was a fraud and you know it. 

I mean, I don't know it because it wasn't. People are just mad that their Godking lost to a boring elderly guy because everyone was so sick of his ***** that they would have voted for a ham sandwich to get rid of him.

"But I don't know anyone who voted for Biden!" claim the people who spend all day on The Federalist and spout so much nonsense they don't get invites to Thanksgiving dinner anymore.

If the Dems actually rigged the election, why the hell would they set it up so they LOST seats in the House? Why would they set it up so they needed to win TWO senate seats in GEORGIA to just have the Senate as a TIE? Dems were talking about taking senate seats in Texas and Maine. If they rigged the elections, how come they lost those? They were CRUSHED in Maine. Wasn't even close. If they were really rigging the election, they would have expanded their control of the House and won more than 50 senate seats. Hell, why not do a supermajority so you don't have to worry about the filibuster?

Why is it that the people who still claim the election was stolen are the kind of people who believe that Paul Pelosi was actually in a gay love affair? Or that the Russia investigation was a hoax (something that was disproven by Marco Rubio)? That climate change is a hoax? Or believe in replacement theory?

Any time some news story comes out where the simplest explanation makes the Right look bad, we get a half dozen crazy theories about why it's actually a good thing for the GOP or it's all a lie, or it's (((Soros))) or the (((globalists))) or Clinton was behind it.

Occam's Razor: every leading GOP official, every GOP election administrator, basically every attorney who isn't pleading the 5th all agree: Joe Biden won in 2020.

The Dunning-Krueger effect on this board is incredible. 

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's been covered, but not in the media circles you frequent I'm certain.

So no, I'm not going to do any work for you especially since you're the guy who swallows the most secure election in US history utter BS.  We can't challenge that absolutely ridiculous claim now can we? And if someone does they're a flat earther no less.

Your masters have you exactly where they need you.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's been covered, but not in the media circles you frequent I'm certain.

So no, I'm not going to do any work for you especially since you're the guy who swallows the most secure election in US history utter BS.  We can't challenge that absolutely ridiculous claim now can we? And if someone does they're a flat earther no less.

Your masters have you exactly where they need you.

LOL!

You're asking me to do all of the work, and then I ask for clarification, you say no and then claim it as evidence that I don't know what's going on. Classic!

"durr hurrr go through thousands of posts and find the specific things I'm talking about and respond to them or else you're admitting your wrong. I am very smart"

What a joke!

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

LOL!

You're asking me to do all of the work, and then I ask for clarification, you say no and then claim it as evidence that I don't know what's going on. Classic!

"durr hurrr go through thousands of posts and find the specific things I'm talking about and respond to them or else you're admitting your wrong. I am very smart"

What a joke!

One post, in this very thread, posted mere minutes before my last one.  Reading is hard!

"Asking for clarification" means you throwing out a bunch of straw men.  Your usual game that I'm not playing.  

You're a partisan hack.  Your posting history speaks for itself on that.  It's especially rich since you arrived here with claims of being above all the partisan bickering.

That, in many ways, makes you an even bigger fraud than Billstime.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

One post, in this very thread, posted mere minutes before my last one.  Reading is hard!

"Asking for clarification" means you throwing out a bunch of straw men.  Your usual game that I'm not playing.  

You're a partisan hack.  Your posting history speaks for itself on that.  It's especially rich since you arrived here with claims of being above all the partisan bickering.

That, in many ways, makes you an even bigger fraud than Billstime.

I explained the issues with your post in a good faith effort to respond to your request that I attempt to refute them. You decided to run away instead and then pretend that proves your right. 

In the end, I don't think it matters. I couldn't convince anyone on PPP that the sky was blue if the federalist, brietbart or their Godking said otherwise.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Buddy, the article is quoting Pew Research. There’s even a link in there but it’s for the data on Google sheets which would have been a weird thing to link. 

Pew.  LOL!  I know a lot of dumb Dems.  There, I did my own research...

Just now, Doc said:

Pew.  LOL!  I know a lot of dumb Dems.  There, I did my own research...

So you're saying that actually the more educated people are the more they support the GOP? If so, can you provide support for this claim?

Or you just being a troll who adds no value to anything?

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I explained the issues with your post in a good faith effort to respond to your request that I attempt to refute them. You decided to run away instead and then pretend that proves your right. 

Straw men always abound with you.

But sure, good faith! :lol:

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

In the end, I don't think it matters. I couldn't convince anyone on PPP that the sky was blue if the federalist, brietbart or their Godking said otherwise.

Well since you live in a world where the sky is green with axios, huffpost, cnn and msnbc, you're absolutely right. It doesn't matter.

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So you're saying that actually the more educated people are the more they support the GOP? If so, can you provide support for this claim?

Or you just being a troll who adds no value to anything?

No I'm saying it's a stupid poll.  I've seen the composition of the Dem party and it's hardly full of rocket surgeons.  The smartest people are Independents like me (but not in the Commie Bernie way).

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

No I'm saying it's a stupid poll.  I've seen the composition of the Dem party and it's hardly full of rocket surgeons.  The smartest people are Independents like me (but not in the Commie Bernie way).

Do you have any evidence for this? Or just the solitary anecdote of "Doc, some random person on a Buffalo Bills message board, says its true, so we can throw out anything that says otherwise"?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Do you have any evidence for this? Or just the solitary anecdote of "Doc, some random person on a Buffalo Bills message board, says its true, so we can throw out anything that says otherwise"?

Many years of observation.  Not some poll funded by someone to produce a desired result.

The last 6 years have taught me to believe less of what I'm told and more of what I observe.  That sadly goes for the medical community as well.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

Stunner for Democrats Drops in New Hampshire and Scrambles the Election Map

Bolduc, a Donald Trump-endorsed candidate, was left for dead after winning the primary, with the assumption being that his negatives were too high and that he couldn’t draw support in a blue state. His fundraising was lackluster, and the national groups have been spending their finite resources in more “competitive” states.

Recently, though, it was revealed that Republicans were going back into New Hampshire to make last-minute ad buys for Bolduc, again putting the race on the table. That surprised a lot of election onlookers, but this new poll from St. Anselm says it’s the right move.

If this were just some random poll, I wouldn’t even bother to write this article. In this case, though, St. Anselm is a gold-standard poll for the State of New Hampshire. In fact, it’s the only state they deal with as pollsters, and they were, by far, the most accurate pollster there in 2020. When they put out a poll showing Bolduc leading, people pay attention.

Now, do I think New Hampshire is suddenly a toss-up? I wouldn’t go that far, but clearly, the map is expanding for Republicans while it continues to contract for Democrats. Arizona once thought to be “lean D,” is now firmly in play for Republican Blake Masters. Pennsylvania has swung wildly towards Republican Mehmet Oz. Meanwhile, in Georiga, Gov. Brian Kemp’s overperformance against Democrat Stacey Abrams threatens to pull Herschel Walker across the finish line without a run-off. Democrats had hoped to make headway in Nevada and Wisconsin, but those appear to be “lead R” at this point.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/01/stunner-for-democrats-drops-in-new-hampshire-and-scrambles-the-election-map-n652590

• Like (+1) 1