OT = Al-Qaida's #3 Man Arrested in Pakistan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this like the 3rd #3 man from al Qaeda we've captured? How many #3 men can one organization possibley have?

Just seems odd.

328502[/snapback]

There's always a #4 guy waiting to move up to #3. They can recruit them faster than we can catch them.

Looks like he got worked over so thoroughly that he started crying blood.

328481[/snapback]

He suffers from Luecoderma, a skin disorder. A pity that he could not have some rare and incredibly painful disease rather than something that makes him as ugly on the outside as on the inside.

The man, the myth, and the legend has returned.  :blink:

328654[/snapback]

I took time off to be the acting Pope.....until that little thing with Sister Mary-Elizabeth...

( But DAMN she was hot!)

(Disclaimer: I'm Polish Catholic, was raised up before Vatican 2, and I've been told this is now the "Kinder Gentler" board. I will restrict my more serious opinions to things like how the world died when the Hulkster retired (You need to learn a little on life NBF-gonna fight me for saying that? Come on, bro...) , and Barney the Dinosaur finally came out of the closet.

I took time off to be the acting Pope.....until that little thing with Sister Mary-Elizabeth...

( But DAMN she was hot!)

(Disclaimer: I'm Polish Catholic, was raised up before Vatican 2, and I've been told this is now the "Kinder Gentler" board. I will restrict my more serious opinions to things like how the world died when the Hulkster retired (You need to learn a little on life NBF-gonna fight me for saying that? Come on, bro...) , and Barney the Dinosaur finally came out of the closet.

328671[/snapback]

Barneys Gay...... Oh schit!!!! :blink:

Looks like he got worked over so thoroughly that he started crying blood.

328481[/snapback]

He has a disease called vitiligo that affects the pigmentation of the skin. It is not uncommon in that part of Asia.