How does this weeks game against KC differ from week #5 ? I am expecting the same outcome..

HOUSE

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

They've also led the league in points allowed per game.

Also folks are overlooking the addition of Melvin Ingram and rise of Nick Bolton who have been key cogs there as well.

Obviously what the Bills did to the Patriots defense means a lot but they were clearly on the downswing to end the year when deep dive into the numbers where KC has been flat out dominant.

If Allen comes out and dominates this KC defense on the road and we score 30+ points it will truly be a sight to behold.

Ingram's impact is on the impact of moving Jones inside as for Ingram 1 sack 2 tackles for loss 6 pressures and the 1 FF on Gordon(btw who has a history of fumbling) but the better offensive teams have been moving/scoring on the Chiefs fairly easily Charger, Cinci even the Broncos...I was leery a bit but the more I look at DVOA and the last 4 games I think its a bigger advantage then we are thinking if the offense executes they way the coaches expect them to.

Certainly do not expect the Bills to do what they did to NE but i can see 28-38 points unless the Bills get sloppy with the ball and do not execute.  

I expect this to be the real pay back game for the AFC Championship game that everyone said was the game in the regular season but Bills coaches/players new they would most likely see them again in the playoffs.  No doubt they will bring the energy again to this game and if they set a physical tone early it could go a long way in this game.

This game is going to be decided 3 points late. Bills D is really solid. Losing TW has had zero impact until this game. Simply impacts the number of high end guys we have in coverage.MM back is huge.

KC gets Jones back at the right spot. Rookie LB and have replaced 49 at starting S. Overall D advantage KC. But I think our D “holds” them to 31. 

Bills 34-31. KC is damn good 👍 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:30 AM, HOUSE said:

I am sorry I don't see the big drop off some expected with the loss of Tre White

Highlights Week 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxiOnaTUows

That's what I was wondering last night, rewatched the Pats game and got really encouraged, then tonight, rewatched the Conference Championship game vs KC last year. Made notations about what went wrong. 3 pivotal plays last year were because Josh has Swiss cheese for protection.

To me, we have 3 upgrades on the O-Line from last year.  I think we went from below average O-Line to above average with Spencer Brown, Williams moving inside to Right Guard, and Ryan Bates taking over at Left Guard. Josh has had a defined pocket since all these positions fell in line. 

Buffalo fan PTSD makes it scary to say, but after all the rewatching and amazing film breakdown from Cover 1. I have very little doubt we are going to roll to a Superbowl victory, and pretty sure it's going to be against tom Brady. 

Going all in on Buffalo @ 500 to win Superbowl!!!!

Don't be afraid, walk loud and proud, you all deserve it!  🏈 🏆

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.