Common Sense is a Thing of the Past Foolishness is the Way to the Future .

T master

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Knowingly bring Covid to the workplace or come to work sick and your professional career is over. 

It’s amazing after 2 years that some still don’t get that. The lawsuits are starting to pile up.

Dude…you’re really a bit unhinged.

I’ll chalk it up to Friday but honestly…chill! 

10 hours ago, Governor said:

Knowingly bring Covid to the workplace or come to work sick and your professional career is over. 

It’s amazing after 2 years that some still don’t get that. The lawsuits are starting to pile up.

Pathetic, this is exactly the idea-structure the Global Psy Op was designed to instill.

COVID is over;  it technically never "was"...it's another Cold/Flu virus just like there's always been.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 11:05 AM, Tiberius said:

That is science, the spreaders will make more people sick. How hard is that to understand? 

How hard is it to understand you can get & or spread the virus weather you are vaccinated or not & that natural immunity is stronger than vaccinated immunity ! 

That is science fact 1 0 1 ...

2 minutes ago, T master said:

How hard is it to understand you can get & or spread the virus weather you are vaccinated or not & that natural immunity is stronger than vaccinated immunity ! 

That is science fact 1 0 1 ...

Oh please, the unvaccinated are spreaders,they are the diseased ones

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, the unvaccinated are spreaders,they are the diseased ones

Well alls i know is that most anyone that i know that has had the vaccine has gotten sick my neighbor just got over it & they were jabbed too .

I also know others that have gotten the virus & their respective loved ones in the same house unvaccinated never got it because they "Followed the Science" & not the agenda . 

Me on the other hand not being vaccinated taking my vitamins daily & following "The Science" such as social distancing, washing my hands, Not wiping my eyes or nose after going out & touching numerous door knobs & such then again washing my hands when i get home .

Guess who hasn't been sick yet ME !! So i guess a little bit of common sense can go a long way . Pay attention to what's going on around you & although i doubt it you might learn something .

I'm glad your vaxed Tibs it makes us all feel a little safer knowing that you along with Joe & the rest are making the sacrifice for our safety Thank You ...

On 1/14/2022 at 5:42 PM, Governor said:

We aren’t sure. My gut says no. 

You’re no longer vaccinated without a booster. 

Basically, the kid with Trumper parents that decided to host Xmas came back to work sick after the new year, then lied about being tested, infected the girl up front that he’s interested in, infected the manager who hates him, and now the girl is really sick at home because she’s high risk.

All of it was totally preventable.

Sick? You need to keep your ass at home.

If that we’re me, I wouldn’t show my face around there again but I pull in this morning and there he was. I made things difficult for him and he went home after lunch.

Couple of things here. First, the CDC considers you fully vaxed with 2 Pfizer and Moderna or 1 J&J.  They recommend the booster but it's not required to be considered fully vaccinated.  Please stop spreading COVID misinformation. 

Second, bullying people at work? That will end your career pretty quickly too. 

On 1/13/2022 at 1:50 PM, Tiberius said:

Doesn't matter, don't pay those people any money for anything. They carry disease! They are the diseased ones! 

This may be the most cowardly and un-American post I have read here in a long time. It's also got some COVID misinformation,  anyone can spread COVID. I am fully vaccinated and caught if from someone who was BOOSTED.  Everyone can spread it, don't be such a kitty.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's amazing how easily influenced the libs are, and how hard it is for them to change their views.

The latter is going to make it really hard for Biden to pivot as he so badly wants to. They’ve instilled so much fear and anxiety far and wide it’s going to be almost impossible for them to admit it’s essentially endemic and forever. 

I know plenty who’ve had covid, both vaxxed boosted and not vaxxed. Variety of ranging symptoms and severity. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The latter is going to make it really hard for Biden to pivot as he so badly wants to. They’ve instilled so much fear and anxiety far and wide it’s going to be almost impossible for them to admit it’s essentially endemic and forever. 

I know plenty who’ve had covid, both vaxxed boosted and not vaxxed. Variety of ranging symptoms and severity. 

Everyone knows a vaccinated person who’s recently gotten Covid. Everyone! The Emperor is officially NAKED! 

• Agree 1