Weather has been the over-riding factor all year

Billsfan1972

1 hour ago, Mark92 said:

Western NY has weather that changes daily.  It's part of living in the region and part of being a Bills fan.  This isn't California.  

So why build around an elite QB, but then make him play in conditions that negate his best skills?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sorry it's really affected my enjoyment this year.

I can only imagine too how it has impacted season ticket holders, tailgaters and those attending.

And yes the offense has been hindered adding to my disappointment.

Honestly, i feel the same exact way…..yet I’ve never created a thread about it.  I’ve never created multiple thread about it.  I comment in the most recent weather thread for the week.  If my crying and whining gets overlooked or not read by some posters so be it.  It appears that you think your opinion on this subject must be heard by everyone and posting such an opinion in the eso sting weather thread won’t do your opinion justice.  This is the epitome of a LAMP post.  Nothing more. Ian Mckellen Love GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Honestly, i feel the same exact way…..yet I’ve never created a thread about it.  I’ve never created multiple thread about it.  I comment in the most recent weather thread for the week.  If my crying and whining gets overlooked or not read by some posters so be it.  It appears that you think your opinion on this subject must be heard by everyone and posting such an opinion in the eso sting weather thread won’t do your opinion justice.  This is the epitome of a LAMP post.  Nothing more. Ian Mckellen Love GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

This is a Bills fan site.....  The thread is not LAMP, it is expressing not just what the weather is, it is how it has impacted the year in many ways as a fan.  The slip in Tenn, the first NE game and the last 4 weeks as fans weather has been the over-riding worry.   

It has impacted my enjoyment and was asking other's opinions.

You don't like, then ignore.  

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

This is a Bills fan site.....  The thread is not LAMP, it is expressing not just what the weather is, it is how it has impacted the year in many ways as a fan.  The slip in Tenn, the first NE game and the last 4 weeks as fans weather has been the over-riding worry.   

It has impacted my enjoyment and was asking other's opinions.

You don't like, then ignore.  

This is the 5th thread you've started about weather in the last month.

Enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic