Gabriel Davis ankle injury

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Man I totally forgot Sanders was inactive.  I wonder if they would ever go 5 wide: Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Knox and Davis/McKenzie

We did at the beginning of the year. Didn't work out because the line was terrible 

3 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Please, let's not invite Bills fans into a discussion about Event Tree Analysis or other such highly variable and interconnected sequences of events, like an NFL season. (Obviously, it's the same darned thing.)

I tried a while back to explain this. Don't remember if it was here or another board but banging my head against a brick wall would have been a better idea 

8 hours ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Man I totally forgot Sanders was inactive.  I wonder if they would ever go 5 wide: Diggs, Sanders, Beasley, Knox and Davis/McKenzie

Sure, in some desperate situation you would never want to be in.   You can only throw it to one of them on any play.  You are much better off with a TE and RB on the field for most plays.

5 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Gabe had a rare off-game today.  Hopefully he and Josh settle in for a good week of practice and Gabe does what he did last year in our 1st playoff game vs Colts.  

In other news, strange that Josh's goal line slip in the rain vs Titans ended up costing us a 1st round bye and homefield advantage throughout. 

Game of inches for sure....

That’s why you go to the line and call a regular play (an Allen sweep run maybe), not rush for a conversion that doesn’t get the lead.

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

That’s why you go to the line and call a regular play (an Allen sweep run maybe), not rush for a conversion that doesn’t get the lead.

That wide receiver screen or whatever it is that Daboll keeps calling to Davis does not work.  Why does the Rochester Moron keep calling it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.