balls waxed

I've had my surf board waxed.  Does that count? 

Didn't Dr. Evil say something regarding having the hair "schorn" from a specific part of his body in the last Austin Powers movie?  I think the Dr and Scott were in group therapy at the time.

326658[/snapback]

They spent the summers in Thailand, making meat helmets.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They spent the summers in Thailand, making meat helmets.

327199[/snapback]

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with a low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with a low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

327206[/snapback]

LMFAO....a classic of American cinema, that passage!

327206[/snapback]

Does this mean your mom likes shaved balls?? :D Phone number??? <_<

A few years ago I went in for a vasectomy so I could do the hibbity jibbity sans raincoat. You're supposed to shave your boys beforehand so being an exemplary patient I did. Next morning I get in there and I'm laying on the table when the nurse comes in and tells me I did a good job but I missed a spot underneath that needed done. I said OK I'll finish it right now but she told me not to worry about it she could do it real quick. I don't know if I was expecting expensive shaving cream, a brand new Norelco for sensitive skin or some high-tech medical gadget; what I was not expecting was for her to grab my bag and yank it halfway up my chest, then pull a 39cent plastic Bic out of her pocket and starting hacking on my dry sac like she was shearing sheep. 

It only took her about 8 seconds but I've never been so f'ing scared in my life.....

Posts like this make me keep coming back to TBD everyday to read this board.

A few years ago I went in for a vasectomy so I could do the hibbity jibbity sans raincoat. You're supposed to shave your boys beforehand so being an exemplary patient I did. Next morning I get in there and I'm laying on the table when the nurse comes in and tells me I did a good job but I missed a spot underneath that needed done. I said OK I'll finish it right now but she told me not to worry about it she could do it real quick. I don't know if I was expecting expensive shaving cream, a brand new Norelco for sensitive skin or some high-tech medical gadget; what I was not expecting was for her to grab my bag and yank it halfway up my chest, then pull a 39cent plastic Bic out of her pocket and starting hacking on my dry sac like she was shearing sheep.  <_<

It only took her about 8 seconds but I've never been so f'ing scared in my life.....

326824[/snapback]

OUCH!

I have a problem with a hook. Will waxed balls correct the problem? Will I miss the pocket altogether? Or do you correct for the hook by the way you place your fingers in the holes?

Mind In The Gutter, Rochester, NY

ever had that done in ? in saratoga there is a place that has a sign in the window that says have your balls waxed $80 , NO way would i do that . how many women have had a wax job and would you do it a second time ? <_<  :D

326572[/snapback]

80 bucks!?!?! i do the whole shaving deal, but wouldn't mind a wax in between the cheeks...would make life easier and prevent the dingleberries :)

I have a problem with a hook. Will waxed balls correct the problem? Will I miss the pocket altogether? Or do you correct for the hook by the way you place your fingers in the holes?

327236[/snapback]

Don't wax your balls. When I was a lad, I had an overnight job at Sheridan Lanes in Bflo, bussing tables, cleaning up vomit, sanding crayon and pencil marks off of the approachs and then dragging the lane buffing machine from lane to lane (72 of them) to clean and re-oil them...used to literally spray them with an insect duster when they offered 100 buck sweepers. It made good and bad bowlers a bit more equal.

The night-time lane buffing and oiling served 2 purposes - it made the lanes look good, and inhibited ball friction - the ball slid a bit. Now for 99% of bowlers, it meant nothing, because there are plenty of operator errors before ball release. But for those with a gift of bowling talent, it was a pain.

Waxing or overly polishing a ball will make it bite less; combined with an oily lane -uh oh. The buffing/oiling is done by the graveyard shift. Show up at 7 AM at a 24 hour alley, throw a few balls, and you will see the effect of fresh oil. Wax your ball, and see more effect.

So, due of the properrty of cohesion, which causes like molecules to adhere to each other, you are advocating oiling your balls for better bite?