Are you a bad parent for letting your kids watch:

I'm a bad parent for a multitude of reasons, but letting my kids watch Star Wars isn't one of them. If it is, then it's because they're so horribly written, not because of the cartoon violence.

326810[/snapback]

Simon,

Have I ever told you how much I think you fuggin rock ? 'Cuz I do. Really. I mean, I love ya' man.

<_<

Uh, in a totally macho and definitely really really straight way, that is.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...cause there' no violence on animal planet either. Watch a good documentary, and see the lion tear into his unsuspecting prey. There's violence for you.

327261[/snapback]

You ain't telling me!!

My 6 (going on 7) year old son loves all things reptilian. The books that flow out of my wife's library daily is overwhelming... He is even into the field guides!

He LOVES anacondas... I picked up a DVD about them for him... Let me just say that anacondas bear their young live... The "snake love" is pretty intense!

The video is on "administrative" leave till we (wife and I) can come to some consensus on when to reintroduce the biology scenes... It will be soon though!

The cool thing is that he has become quite an mini-herpetologist! Recently a co-worker bought a chair off E-Bay that came from South Florida and out jumped a brown anole! My son took her (Lenni) in as pet! He identified the species and sex! Of course I doubled checked! <_<:D

No. going to a football game should be a family type activity. Having said that it also depends on where you sit or who you have to sit next to.

I took my son to his first football game when he was six. He is now 10 going on 11. The football game at the Ralph is the only place I have ever seen my son scared. I took him to the restroom. The kid couldn't get out of there fast enough. We laugh about it now. But at the time he was absolutely terrified.

Are you are bad parent If:

You take 17 kids to the Ralph for the Fins game, all between the ages of 4 and 13. Thats what we are doing for a family reunion this year.

327292[/snapback]