Pegulas sell waterfront condo to fintech startup co-founder for $1.15M

Punching Bag

When you already own a 57-acre estate in the woods of Aurora, there's really no need to keep that waterfront condo in downtown Buffalo.

Terry and Kim Pegula, the billionaire owners of a sports and entertainment empire that includes the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres, sold their condo townhome in the Waterfront Village for $1.15 million, more than three years after purchasing an 11,159-square-foot mansion and sprawling property in the Southtowns.

https://buffalonews.com/business/local/pegulas-sell-waterfront-condo-to-fintech-startup-co-founder-for-1-15m/article_81a49b50-60f4-11ec-9c01-93402b84aeff.html

Nice to have options.

19 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Apparently they own quite the spread somewhere in the town of Aurora … I think we’re safe for now 😂

Pegula ‘s Own the former owner of Buffalo Crush Stone his place on mill road

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Found their address in East Aurora, now I'm tempted to send them a Christmas card and see if I get anything in return. 

On the left hand side of mill road

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.