Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The objectives are the same, control. 

We set up a democracy in Japan after we dropped the bomb. They are a sovereign nation now. 

You are an apologist for Putin's murderous actions, that's true, correct? 

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

World order? There’s an order? Since when exactly? There’s been a nonstop armed conflict going on somewhere in the world throughout my considerable lifetime. I’d love to see what disorder looks like. 😉

Please use your wit and wisdom to explain this to All Pro. He's utterly convinced that Russia is waging a crusade against some global order run by Zelensky, Boris Johnson, and a lady named Cynthia Nuland. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is Putin a terrorist? 

Why are you so fixated on that term, Tibs? He is as much of a despot/dictator/plunderer/invader/tyrant as he is a terrorist. Is it because of the imagery you think it evokes?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Two days ago:

Today: 

The Russian loving MAGA roaches are all fn NAZIS.

Hail HYDRA.  

But seriously, the grown ups are talking here, go back to the Lincoln Project thread. It's more your speed. 

12 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Why are you so fixated on that term, Tibs? He is as much of a despot/dictator/plunderer/invader/tyrant as he is a terrorist. Is it because of the imagery you think it evokes?

Because he is a terrorist but people are acting like we are not doing enough to make him happy 

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because he is a terrorist but people are acting like we are not doing enough to make him happy 

So you are stressing the word terrorist because of the old adage thay says "we don't negotiate with terrorists?"  

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You Klan generally thinks the truth is weird, so par for the course

You should thank your betters, at least once in a while. 

What "Klan" are you referring to, Tibs?  

And who are you implying are my betters, and what exactly am I thanking them for?

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We set up a democracy in Japan after we dropped the bomb. They are a sovereign nation now. 

You are an apologist for Putin's murderous actions, that's true, correct? 

I'll be honest, I'm getting frustrated with you because its not about Putin.  But you keep going back there in some effort to marginalize my views by associating me with somebody I never met and have no regard for either.  I merely asked for some clarity and discussion around the administration's position of doing "whatever it takes".  And what that undefined and nebulous slogan might imply.   I dared to questions the establishments actions and lack of providing any clarity to the public at-large around the objectives and you immediately jumped to their defense by suggesting I'm siding with the enemy for merely for questioning the government.  How dare me! .

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Please use your wit and wisdom to explain this to All Pro. He's utterly convinced that Russia is waging a crusade against some global order run by Zelensky, Boris Johnson, and a lady named Cynthia Nuland. 

Sending happy thoughts his way. 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

THANKS BIDEN: U.S. Weapons Sent To Ukraine Are Now Being Found in Iran

by Kyle Becker

Military aid provided by the United States and its NATO allies to Ukraine is being found in the hands of Iranians, according to a new CNN report. “Russia has been capturing some of the US and NATO-provided weapons and equipment left on the battlefield in Ukraine and sending them to Iran, where the US believes Tehran will try to reverse-engineer the systems,” four sources familiar with the matter told CNN. “Over the last year, US, NATO and other Western officials have seen several instances of Russian forces seizing smaller, shoulder-fired weapons equipment including Javelin anti-tank and Stinger anti-aircraft systems

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/u-s-nato-weapons-knab/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/10/politics/russia-iran-ukraine-weapons/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Its telling the ones that are the loudest about war in some foreign land, are not military or have ties to the industry.

Starting to think some are like gun fetish folks. probably watching them videos of bombs falling on people with glee.

I think a general rule is men and women that have faced the reality of combat situations and warfare tend to be very discriminating and careful to commit to it again with their lives or the lives of others.   

• Agree 1