Another Side of the Coin - Information is Power

T master

This is a fairly long but good watch that has some information in it that looks to be viable but each of us will have to do our own research to find if this is something we need to be concerned about but i do agree with having god in the equation .

I don't expect any responds to this but i hope some may see this as information they can research to make a informed individual decision .

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/11/dr-carrie-madej-this-technology-is-diabolical-and-should-never-be-used-on-children/

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T master said:

This is a fairly long but good watch that has some information in it that looks to be viable but each of us will have to do our own research to find if this is something we need to be concerned about but i do agree with having god in the equation .

I don't expect any responds to this but i hope some may see this as information they can research to make a informed individual decision .

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/11/dr-carrie-madej-this-technology-is-diabolical-and-should-never-be-used-on-children/

Having God in what equation? 

What's God think about this? 

56 minutes ago, T master said:

She seems pretty scatter brained, unscientific and fear mongering .  And  this is coming from someone who certainly doesn’t trust mega bio corporations by any stretch of imagination.

No way the vaccine isn’t QC’d in the factory. That’s a lie. 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

She seems pretty scatter brained, unscientific and fear mongering .  And  this is coming from someone who certainly doesn’t trust mega bio corporations by any stretch of imagination.

No way the vaccine isn’t QC’d in the factory. That’s a lie. 

So your saying she is basically like those that are telling every one they need to get the vaccine ?? 

Also scatter brained how ?? 

As far as the lying part on QC i wouldn't know but you put forth as if you do .

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Having God in what equation? 

What's God think about this? 

In every equation - which because of your question i am guessing you don't know him very well or just don't believe in him or the bible at all .

Edited by T master

5 minutes ago, T master said:

So your saying she is basically like those that are telling every one they need to get the vaccine ?? 

Also scatter brained how ?? 

As far as the lying part on QC i wouldn't know but you put forth as if you do .

In every equation - which because of your question i am guessing you don't know him very well or just don't believe in him or the bible at all .

Oh, I believe the bible exists. 

So you are a mystic? That explains a lot. 

What is your stance on Trump and all the Commandments he violates? He gets a pass, because? 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What is your stance on Trump and all the Commandments he violates? He gets a pass, because? 

I believe more than just it's existence & there's nothing mystic about it ! I believe in its contents and try to live by those words but take it you don't just because of your answers . Which explains a lot of your foolishness !

With that being said we all are born in to sin and fall short of being perfect which is why we need christ in our life .

So to answer your typically foolish & rhetorical Trump question he is not perfect either .

But Joe on the other hand in your eye's is far better even though his incompetence has been proven over & over again with every move to this point of his presidency .

Yet you can't or i should say won't focus on the blunders of who is in there now which is the reason why you always use the bait & switch political method of looking backwards and refuse and go along with the foolish & incompetent decisions of the man you voted for .

Which i guess your lack of fore sight & foolish sheeple type admiration of him is honorable because no matter what he does & no matter how foolish or bad it actually is for the country & the people that occupy it you stand behind his every move no matter how foolish it may be and you prove it more & more with every reply . 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I believe more than just it's existence & there's nothing mystic about it ! I believe in its contents and try to live by those words but take it you don't just because of your answers . Which explains a lot of your foolishness !

With that being said we all are born in to sin and fall short of being perfect which is why we need christ in our life .

So to answer your typically foolish & rhetorical Trump question he is not perfect either .

But Joe on the other hand in your eye's is far better even though his incompetence has been proven over & over again with every move to this point of his presidency .

Yet you can't or i should say won't focus on the blunders of who is in there now which is the reason why you always use the bait & switch political method of looking backwards and refuse and go along with the foolish & incompetent decisions of the man you voted for .

Which i guess your lack of fore sight & foolish sheeple type admiration of him is honorable because no matter what he does & no matter how foolish or bad it actually is for the country & the people that occupy it you stand behind his every move no matter how foolish it may be and you prove it more & more with every reply . 

How is it not mystic? You really believe in that Virgin mother stuff? LOL 

How did you go from excusing Trump's obvious violations of scripture to bashing Biden? You are very, very inconsistant. 

Are you sure you are a Christian? I mean, should you have SOME values? Are you saying its ok to be a really bad person, as long as you are a Republican?  

OMG!!! 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Huh? The Ten Commandments are a covenant between man and God. They are not a pact between man and man.  

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? The Ten Commandments are a covenant between man and God. They are not a pact between man and man.  

C'mon S.C.D.

You are trying to have a discussion about religion and beliefs..............................with Tiberius

One can admire your optimism, but ...........LOL.

Just now, B-Man said:

C'mon S.C.D.

You are trying to have a discussion about religion and beliefs..............................with Tiberius

I was gonna open with "judge not lest yee be judged" but I figure "lest" would start us down a cul-de-sac. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So? Are you saying Trump broke a covenant—many times—with God? 

Whats the point of having principles if they mean nothing. All these Christians supporting a POS like Trump is one of the biggest hypocrites of the age. This is the guy the Christians support??? Lol, no wonder people are leaving the faith in droves 

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

C'mon S.C.D.

Lol, you make me sound as bad as Trump! Worship me then! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So? Are you saying Trump broke a covenant—many times—with God? 

Whats the point of having principles if they mean nothing. All these Christians supporting a POS like Trump is one of the biggest hypocrites of the age. This is the guy the Christians support??? Lol, no wonder people are leaving the faith in droves 

We ALL have fallen short of the glory of God. That isn't a revelation. You clearly know nothing about the teachings of Christianity.  

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

We ALL have fallen short of the glory of God. That isn't a revelation. You clearly know nothing about the teachings of Christianity.  

Oh, so nothing matters? 

You can just just do whatever you want and it’s all good, because no one can live up to Christian beliefs. 

What bologna 

Trump and the Glory of God, 😂 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh, so nothing matters? 

You can just just do whatever you want and it’s all good, because no one can live up to Christian beliefs. 

What bologna 

Trump and the Glory of God, 😂 

Might I suggest that you learn something about the basic teachings.  You are very uninformed. 

I don't mean this to be critical of you and your personal beliefs...but you clearly no nothing about the basic plot-line of Christianity. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Might I suggest that you learn something about the basic teachings.  You are very uninformed. 

I don't mean this to be critical of you and your personal beliefs...but you clearly no nothing about the basic plot-line of Christianity. 

I’ve read the Ten Commandments, Trump has violated many of them very egregiously, most Christian can care less. 

You agree with that? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I’ve read the Ten Commandments, Trump has violated many of them very egregiously, most Christian can care less. 

You agree with that? 

There is no God so who cares what Trump does. 

Why does every conversation here end up being about Trump?  Get over it guys.