Perspective in These Times

716er

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For the common good 

How? 

To slow the spread?  To eradicate what can't be eradicated?  

Is my alpha male extremely toxic self getting the shot preventing me from getting it and spreading it to the betas?

Yes or no?

Just now, Big Blitz said:

How? 

To slow the spread?  To eradicate what can't be eradicated?  

Is my alpha male extremely toxic self getting the shot preventing me from getting it and spreading it to the betas?

Yes or no?

Yup, slow the spread. Wow you get it! 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, because of the unvaccinated 

Thats a lie.  Where is your data for that?  

Real world data says vaccinated spread it. Near fully vaccinated countries or states are seeing surges of cases.  

If your goal is slow the spread (hahaha) why aren't we locked down?  Don't you care about saving lives?

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For the common good 

What's you definition of the common good?  Is it something like The Borg on Star Trek?  A collection of individuals assembled in some hive like society all surrendering their personal identities, opinions, desires, and beliefs for the "common good". 

Does anyone actually believe the government forcing people to act or not to act in a certain way is in any way equivalent to a scenario where the common good is the objective?  You've got to be out of your mind to believe that.    

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Thats a lie.  Where is your data for that?  

Real world data says vaccinated spread it. Near fully vaccinated countries or states are seeing surges of cases.  

If your goal is slow the spread (hahaha) why aren't we locked down?  Don't you care about saving lives?

No, the unvaccinated are spreaders. 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's you definition of the common good?  Is it something like The Borg on Star Trek?  A collection of individuals assembled in some hive like society all surrendering their personal identities, opinions, desires, and beliefs for the "common good". 

Does anyone actually believe the government forcing people to act or not to act in a certain way is in any way equivalent to a scenario where the common good is the objective?  You've got to be out of your mind to believe that.    

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness 

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wrong again 

Screenshot_20211130-121027_Chrome.jpg

Philip Bump reports: “The vast majority of those now dying of the coronavirus were unvaccinated, a group that’s disproportionately Republican. Florida has now seen more than 61,000 coronavirus deaths, about 284 for every 100,000 residents. New York, by comparison, has seen 56,645 deaths, 280 per 100,000 residents. One year ago, before the vaccines, New York’s per capita toll was nearly twice Florida’s.”

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Philip Bump reports: “The vast majority of those now dying of the coronavirus were unvaccinated, a group that’s disproportionately Republican. Florida has now seen more than 61,000 coronavirus deaths, about 284 for every 100,000 residents. New York, by comparison, has seen 56,645 deaths, 280 per 100,000 residents. One year ago, before the vaccines, New York’s per capita toll was nearly twice Florida’s.”

You are confusing your CNN talking points.  

This has absolutely nothing to do with slowing the spread that can't happen.  

What are mandate free Florida’s numbers vs New York or Michigan?   

Try again.  Convince us all we are slowing the spread...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

For the common good 

Common good of what?

For the thousandth time, the CDC has already stated the shot does not stop you from getting or spreading covid...And Fauci just stated the vaccines won’t ever eradicate the virus...so, if you get the shot, you’re not protecting anyone but yourself...

This has been common knowledge for quite some time...always amazes me when I hear people say that getting the shot protects society...No, it does not...Some of the highest infection rates around the world are countries and cities that that are highly vaccinated...

If the only way for you to be protected is by someone else taking the vaccine, we’re in trouble...so everyone just needs to protect themselves as best you can, if you’re scared, and leave everyone else th hell alone- because it doesn’t do a damn thing...😉👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Common good of what?

For the thousandth time, the CDC has already stated the shot does not stop you from getting or spreading covid...And Fauci just stated the vaccines won’t ever eradicate the virus...so, if you get the shot, you’re not protecting anyone but yourself...

This has been common knowledge for quite some time...always amazes me when I hear people say that getting the shot protects society...No, it does not...Some of the highest infection rates around the world are countries and cities that that are highly vaccinated...

If the only way for you to be protected is by someone else taking the vaccine, we’re in trouble...so everyone just needs to protect themselves as best you can, and leave everyone else th hell alone- because it doesn’t do a damn thing...👍

Economy, health, public service etc 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Common good of what?

If the only way for you to be protected is by someone else taking the vaccine, we’re in trouble...so everyone just needs to protect themselves as best you can, and leave everyone else th hell alone- because it doesn’t do a damn thing...👍

If they cared about the common good the kids would take the face diapers off

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

41f6TH8RlQL._SX439_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trumpism is the same thing, only real. You guys are a threat to Democracy 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

If they cared about the common good the kids would take the face diapers off

And spread more of the virus. You should stfu