Perspective in These Times

716er

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs…I seriously hate to jump into this but why do you care? If you’re vaccinated, as I am, I’m not really concerned about those who choose not to be. In fact, I never even think about it. 

Ding ding ding! 

We have a winner! 👍

Isn’t it amazing what a little common sense can do? So easy, yet so very hard for some to grasp...😉

Edited by JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ding ding ding! 

We have a winner! 👍

isn’t it amazing what common sense can do? So easy, yet so very hard for some to grasp...😉

Thanks! I just try and live my life. It takes way too much energy to be worried about what 330 million other Americans are doing every second of every day. As I’ve said from the beginning; all of this comes to the core mighty struggle between individualism and collectivism. Never forget that! 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs…I seriously hate to jump into this but why do you care? If you’re vaccinated, as I am, I’m not really concerned about those who choose not to be. In fact, I never even think about it. 

It's a politics board, right? You understand that? 

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ding ding ding! 

We have a winner! 👍

Isn’t it amazing what a little common sense can do? So easy, yet so very hard for some to grasp...😉

So just ignore the people that are ruining our economy, killing people and filling our hospitals? 

Great! Aside from that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? 

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So what you idiots are doing is trying to screw up the country by getting sick. Just to try and get Trump back. You guys really are a mindless cult 

Borders with no restrictions. People transported from southern states across the country regardless of vax/COVID status by the thousands.  

Juxtaposed with an image of Tibsy, screaming something unintelligible about virus spread, because he’s double masked behind a plexiglass shield at the local Walmart after finding his favorite eggnog is out of stock.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Borders with no restrictions. People transported from southern states across the country regardless of vax/COVID status by the thousands.  

Juxtaposed with an image of Tibsy, screaming something unintelligible about virus spread, because he’s double masked behind a plexiglass shield at the local Walmart after finding his favorite eggnog is out of stock.  

most of the sick are unvaccinated

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You sure about this?  

What are the numbers of SICK vaccinated vs unvaccinated 

SICK not Hospitalized

Keep in mind you've been thoroughly discredited with your first claim that the vaccinated aren't spreading it.  They are.  

So let's keep your ignorance on full display here.   

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You sure about this?  

What are the numbers of SICK vaccinated vs unvaccinated 

SICK not Hospitalized

Keep in mind you've been thoroughly discredited with your first claim that the vaccinated aren't spreading it.  They are.  

So let's keep your ignorance on full display here.   

I just go by what the doctors treating the people say. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There are many, many, many vaccinated individuals that are ill and contribute to the spread.  This is not in dispute. 

Oh, and the unvaccinated that cross the southern  border and subsequently transferred far and wide across the country obviously contribute to that problem.  

As did the tens of thousands of unvaccinated protestors last year when the vast majority of the country was locking down.  This, too is obvious.  

We seem to have reached a tipping point under your boy Biden’s watch.  It seemed almost impossible to $&@$ it up given the development of the vaccine(s) but kudos to you and yours for finding the guy that could.   Well done Tibs. 

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There are many, many, many vaccinated individuals that are ill and contribute to the spread.  This is not in dispute. 

Oh, and the unvaccinated that cross the southern  border and subsequently transferred far and wide across the country obviously contribute to that problem.  

As did the tens of thousands of unvaccinated protestors last year when the vast majority of the country was locking down.  This, too is obvious.  

We seem to have reached a tipping point under your boy Biden’s watch.  It seemed almost impossible to $&@$ it up given the development of the vaccine(s) but kudos to you and yours for finding the guy that could.   Well done Tibs. 

Official narrative:  Un-vaccinated patients are overwhelming the US hosptial system.  True or False.

Check the numbers from Johns Hopkins hospital ICU and Inpatient numbers and rates on any State you'd like to see.  ICU capacity, overall occupancy rates, COVID counts, non-COVID counts, And draw conclusions. (Spoiler alert:  nationally COVID  patients occupy 16.8% of ICU beds & 8% of total inpatient beds)

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend/

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Cancer victims are not screwing up the economy, filling hospitals to full and transmitting their disease to others.

I mean, DUH 

Wait a minute. We’ve been hearing about these filled up hospital beds for two years now. Where are the exactly? Which patients were left out on the sidewalk?