Perspective in These Times

716er

Anti vaccine *mandates* that fly in the face of logic and common sense.  As cases spike all across the deep blue ***t holes and reimpose mask mandates.   

The only clowns are the ones that still comply in this sham.  

You know why it's a sham?

You're getting your Covid updates by in large on the Sunday Morning POLITICAL SHOWS.  Not actual doctors standing with local leaders or the President explaining metrics or the exit strategy as kids are 3 months away from going a FULL TWO YEARS of either NO SCHOOL, VIRTUAL SCHOOL, OR MASKED.  Teachers and classmates have no idea what they look like as they go into YEAR 3.

I rest my case.  You're the clown.

March 15, 2021:

Screenshot_20210315-170505_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Anti vaccine *mandates* that fly in the face of logic and common sense.  As cases spike all across the deep blue ***t holes and reimpose mask mandates.   

The only clowns are the ones that still comply in this sham.  

You know why it's a sham?

You're getting your Covid updates by in large on the Sunday Morning POLITICAL SHOWS.  Not actual doctors standing with local leaders or the President explaining metrics or the exit strategy as kids are 3 months away from going a FULL TWO YEARS of either NO SCHOOL, VIRTUAL SCHOOL, OR MASKED.  Teachers and classmates have no idea what they look like as they go into YEAR 3.

I rest my case.  You're the clown.

March 15, 2021:

Screenshot_20210315-170505_Chrome.jpg

I haven't seen too many anti-vaccine mandates.  

Want to complain about vax mandates through OSHA?  Fine.  Fair enough.  We deeply disagree, but two may have an opinion.  Want to complain about private mandates, e.g., your employer telling you on its own volition to get a vax or get out?  No sympathy whatsoever here.  That's freedom at work in this free market economy. 

The goal is endless vaccines 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I haven't seen too many anti-vaccine mandates.  

Want to complain about vax mandates through OSHA?  Fine.  Fair enough.  We deeply disagree, but two may have an opinion.  Want to complain about private mandates, e.g., your employer telling you on its own volition to get a vax or get out?  No sympathy whatsoever here.  That's freedom at work in this free market economy. 

No problem with private employer requiring vaccine...big problem with government imposing fines for non compliance...

There’s a big difference, and that’s what people are against-Government hiding behind corporations to try and keep their own hands clean...It’s disingenuous and people can see through it...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The goal is endless vaccines 

No problem with private employer requiring vaccine...big problem with government imposing fines for non compliance...

There’s a big difference, and that’s what people are against-Government hiding behind corporations to try and keep their own hands clean...It’s disingenuous and people can see through it...

I agree that it’s different.  The government requirements also are legal -  IIRC the authority dates either to Nixon or to Reagan era legislation.   I’m all for the mandates, but I acknowledge the view that using OSHA to enforce on medium to large employers is … roundabout.

I don’t have an issue whatsoever with public employers requiring the vax as a condition of employment.  Totally reasonable and non-discriminatory. Don’t like it?  Get a new job.  

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I agree that it’s different.  The government requirements also are legal -  IIRC the authority dates either to Nixon or to Reagan era legislation.   I’m all for the mandates, but I acknowledge the view that using OSHA to enforce on medium to large employers is … roundabout.

I don’t have an issue whatsoever with public employers requiring the vax as a condition of employment.  Totally reasonable and non-discriminatory. Don’t like it?  Get a new job.  

If mandates were legal, why did Biden, Pelosi, and Fauci say they were unconstitutional?  Why try to go through OSHA if it’s legal to mandate?

Why did a court suspend the mandate, sighting serious statutory and constitutional issues?

I guess time will tell...

Edited by JaCrispy

39 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If mandates were legal, why did Biden, Pelosi, and Fauci say they were unconstitutional?  Why try to go through OSHA if it’s legal to mandate?

Why did a court suspend the mandate, sighting serious statutory and constitutional issues?

I guess time will tell...

The problem with having a free society is when that pesky freedom stuff gets in the way of telling people what to do!  Thus the need to fundamentally transform America. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The problem with having a free society is when that pesky freedom stuff gets in the way of telling people what to do!  Thus the need to fundamentally transform America. 

Ya, compulsory school education! Governmental tyranny! 

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Purposely missing the point...👍

Nope, showing how the people have, reasonably, allowed the government to force people to do things, and it's been helpful for society. 

The unvaccinated are killing people, hurting our economy and creating chaos.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya know what’s interesting? All the time I would hear people say that America was the last line of defense for freedom around the world...and I never really knew what it meant until now...

Watching other nations collapse into Authoritarianism, I realize the only difference between us and them is our Constitution...that’s why “they” hate it...because it helps to keep the authoritarian mob at bay, and I’m so grateful for it! 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't. e angry. It's not your fault you are a loser 

Don't be a coward.  It's just a real bad flu. 

Good luck with your vaccine that doesn't work and yea they totally haven't been studying this for months:

U.S. stocks were under renewed pressure Tuesday morning after Moderna Inc.’s chief executive officer predicted that current vaccines would be less effective against the new omicron variant of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

“There is no world, I think, where [the effectiveness] is the same level…we had with delta,” Bancel told the Financial Times in an interview published early Tuesday. He said the scientists he’s spoken to expect a “material drop” in effectiveness of current vaccines against omicron. Moderna _ shares fell 4%.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-futures-tumble-anew-as-moderna-ceo-predicts-existing-vaccines-will-be-less-effective-against-omicron-variant-11638254957

Ah.  Too bad.  See you at the gym once President DeSantis makes not being obese compulsory.   Too costly to the health care system.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Don't be a coward.  It's just a real bad flu. 

Good luck with your vaccine that doesn't work and yea they totally haven't been studying this for months:

U.S. stocks were under renewed pressure Tuesday morning after Moderna Inc.’s chief executive officer predicted that current vaccines would be less effective against the new omicron variant of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

“There is no world, I think, where [the effectiveness] is the same level…we had with delta,” Bancel told the Financial Times in an interview published early Tuesday. He said the scientists he’s spoken to expect a “material drop” in effectiveness of current vaccines against omicron. Moderna _ shares fell 4%.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-futures-tumble-anew-as-moderna-ceo-predicts-existing-vaccines-will-be-less-effective-against-omicron-variant-11638254957

Ah.  Too bad.  See you at the gym once President DeSantis makes not being obese compulsory.   Too costly to the health care system.  

You just want to go with some type of stupid toxic masculinity? That's dumb. Just get the shot. I'm getting my booster today